Arsenal post match thread

A bit dramatic that, one more game unbeaten wouldn’t have changed where they are now. They were however totally cheated that game, more than I’ve ever seen in a single game including us
I think it could be the psychological "trauma" of knowing the game is rigged. After that, Wenger had a sudden volte-face from eleven hard bastards who could play football to eleven who could play football but lacked the psyche of his previous incarnation. A wild hypothesis I know but I've a feeling theses things happen in life. I believe City players have been affected too but there's a steel at City that is a force to be reckoned with.

Thought we absolutely could have and probably should have hit arsenal for six,the first half was absolutely clinical,kdb when he’s on it is unplayable two top top finishes from him and that curler would have been the icing on the cake top save from the keeper to be fair,foden brings energy and pace to the team he definitely should be starting more games now,onto Wednesday and Oxford hoping to see a few youth players again..

Great first half but shitty second, too much sloppy complacent play all round. Kev motm by a country mile, Foden good as well, why only 55 mins though Pep. Excellent result but we can play better.

Great first half but shitty second, too much sloppy complacent play all round. Kev motm by a country mile, Foden good as well, why only 55 mins though Pep. Excellent result but we can play better.

Foden said post match he’s played midweek, again today and Pep could see his legs were going.

He’s probably going to start Wednesday too.

As others have said...professional performance.

Much prefer KDB further forward....teams are terrified of him in those positions...
Great to see Foden get a start and play well.

Love walkers passion whether he is playing shit or playing well (and today it was the later)
Ferna played well again out of position.

Less said abut Mendy the better and Mahrez as a subs performance was about as bad as it gets.

Gabby worked hard but again no goal threat and Sterlings level has dropped off a bit (as others have said maybe he needs a rest)

Next week vs Leicester we will need to be at our best.....If we play a high line agasint Leciseter we will get absolutely murdered on the break/quick turnover...Otto today showed how vulnerable he is against pacey attackers

Mendy played well...

We looked very good and even though we took our foot off the gas second half we still looked likely to score.
Ref was awful..every tackle was a bloody foul yet he didn't blow when Raz was clattered edge of area and didn't book the twat who chopped down Gabby near our corner flag.
Kdb looks like he's getting back to his best.
Happy days again

Yep. Sad to see. Haven't won the league since "The Invicibles". I''ll put my tin foil hat on and say; the loss at Old Trafford - with Mike Riley as referee - was one of the worst examples of cheating I've ever seen in my life [until this season that is]. It was a "takedown" of Wenger and I don't believe he recovered from this and neither have Arsenal. The ownership also doesn't help the matter but I do believe they're under the same PGMOL tyranny that City are.
The invincibles become the invisibles

Because he started on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.