Arsenal post match thread

Just thought I'd leave this here

De-Bruyne-Mirror-Reject.png
A great advertisement for not reading the mainstream media.

I think it could be the psychological "trauma" of knowing the game is rigged. After that, Wenger had a sudden volte-face from eleven hard bastards who could play football to eleven who could play football but lacked the psyche of his previous incarnation. A wild hypothesis I know but I've a feeling theses things happen in life. I believe City players have been affected too but there's a steel at City that is a force to be reckoned with.

Wild but possible. It certainly was an extraordinary refereeing performance

Great first half but shitty second, too much sloppy complacent play all round. Kev motm by a country mile, Foden good as well, why only 55 mins though Pep. Excellent result but we can play better.

It wasn't shitty apart from finishing. Could have been 5:0.

Arsenal have fallen far, and I believe they will fall farther. They could easily end up in the bottom half of the table. They don't have a single player who's up for a scrap. A bunch of snowflakes, to the last man.
We were great first half, very ordinary second half. We were coasting, really. Why bother to play if the other side aren't up for it?
Great to see something like the old Kev back. I thought Raz was frankly poor, getting muddled up with his own feet. I'd like to know what's going on with the lad.
Mendy, I fear, will never get anything like his old swashbuckling speed and those fizzing passes back. I'd love him to prove me wrong, but I just don't see where it's coming from.
Fern's anticipation and reading is so excellent. What on earth are we going to do without him?

Wild but possible. It certainly was an extraordinary refereeing performance
Yep. My eyes were opened that day to something rather sinister about Manchester United and football in general. It all went quiet after that but it came back with full force last season and this season: the introduction of VAR rendering human error erroneous.

I’ve not read all the pages so if someone has already said this I apologise.

Does anyone else think the lads have relaxed a bit and are back to playing their own game now they feel the intense pressure might be off them? Just a thought. Personally I’ve not 100% given up on the league but I know that’s sort of daft!! :-)

JMHO

Total control, even Mendy looked comfortable.

Kev unplayable, Foden excellent.

Great win and a great 3 points again at Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.