Arsenal post match thread

Did a professional job, but bloody hell Mendy gives me the shits.
Aye. His passing is atrocious. Badly weighted passes usually behind the play. I'm no expert but I'd like to see him hit the cross first time. Once he's controlled the pass, the defender is most of the time in a position to block his pearlers.

source.gif

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon‘s viewing.

Kev, Dinho, Kyle, Gundo and Rodders were fantastic.

Phil did well.

Nico an accident waiting to happen.

Benji not good.

Raz played within himself for some reason, maybe carrying an injury?

Gabby played well but then, once again, when he gets his golden chance he fucked it up.

Can’t not say, but Mahrez was an absolute disgrace in his cameo, did nothing other than give the ball away and shit out of challenges. Pathetic.
100% agree with this.

brilliant first half ,professional second half, great result, but fuck me arsenal are shite
Yep. Sad to see. Haven't won the league since "The Invicibles". I''ll put my tin foil hat on and say; the loss at Old Trafford - with Mike Riley as referee - was one of the worst examples of cheating I've ever seen in my life [until this season that is]. It was a "takedown" of Wenger and I don't believe he recovered from this and neither have Arsenal. The ownership also doesn't help the matter but I do believe they're under the same PGMOL tyranny that City are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.