Arsenal post match thread

Excellent performance. Good to see Foden get a start, I’m guessing he’ll also start on Wednesday too. KDB was unplayable and so unlucky to not a hat tricks. Outstanding performance.

However

Anyone know why we had to listen to those 2 fucking clowns in the commentary box discuss Carraghers first ever goal and a discussion about Gerrards Rangers? No me fucking neither.

All they do, bring them up to feel relevant in a game they’re not even playing. Sky are an utter joke.
As soon as I heard is voice in the commentary I muted the game until the stream was lost then had to listen to the slightly less irritating Lee Dixon. PS. Neville commentating on the United game and Carragher commentating on the City game shows an unsurprising yet disappointing bias that ruins the spectacle of watching football.

Yep. Sad to see. Haven't won the league since "The Invicibles". I''ll put my tin foil hat on and say; the loss at Old Trafford - with Mike Riley as referee - was one of the worst examples of cheating I've ever seen in my life [until this season that is]. It was a "takedown" of Wenger and I don't believe he recovered from this and neither have Arsenal. The ownership also doesn't help the matter but I do believe they're under the same PGMOL tyranny that City are.
don't feel sorry for those stuck up wankers ,they are an arrogant bunch of ****s who thought they could build a huge new stadium not spend on the team and because they are arsenal they would carry on being a top team,fuck em after that snidey ****s digs at us all these years I hope their whinging fucking fans suffer for a long long time

Yep. Sad to see. Haven't won the league since "The Invicibles". I''ll put my tin foil hat on and say; the loss at Old Trafford - with Mike Riley as referee - was one of the worst examples of cheating I've ever seen in my life [until this season that is]. It was a "takedown" of Wenger and I don't believe he recovered from this and neither have Arsenal. The ownership also doesn't help the matter but I do believe they're under the same PGMOL tyranny that City are.
My Father has said the same about Arsenal and that Reilly game before. It would have even Arsenal’s 50th game unbeaten that, Ferdinand and Gary Neville should both have been sent off in the first twenty minutes; yet United won with a dive for a penalty.

After that day he reckons everything changed at Arsenal.

Weird one, we have obviously played a lot better than that and lost!
Clinical is the best description.
Kev outstanding!
Phil played well, as did the dog.
Mendy much better.
Arsenal looked dangerous at times, yet Eddie hardly had a save to make.
So well done to the defence.
A clean sheet and 3 goals away at Arsenal, I’d have snatched you’re hand off with that.
Decent!

Not like Pep to shoot straight down the tunnel after the final whistle.

He normally goes on the pitch and over to the fans
hes signing a contract for arsenal didn't want them to change their minds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.