Arsenal post match thread

Football really is a funny old game.

We went away from home and won 0-3 and we could have a fourth about four times.

But genuinely don’t think we were that good.

Think we’ve been better in games we’ve struggled in or even lost this season, but we took 3 of our first 4 chances today... and that’s the difference this season.

Take our chances and you forget about everything else because it makes nothing else matter; not the result, not our defending, not the refs... take our chances and we walk away with a win!

To be honest that is usually when were actually at our best because we make the opposition look so poor and ineffectual you start to think its another teams failings rather than the quality we have produced to not give them a foothold in the game.

We have had plenty of games over the last two years, like today, and I am glad to see them back.

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon‘s viewing.

Kev, Dinho, Kyle, Gundo and Rodders were fantastic.

Phil did well.

Nico an accident waiting to happen.

Benji not good.

Raz played within himself for some reason, maybe carrying an injury?

Gabby played well but then, once again, when he gets his golden chance he fucked it up.

Can’t not say, but Mahrez was an absolute disgrace in his cameo, did nothing other than give the ball away and shit out of challenges. Pathetic.

I think you're being harsh on Nico. He had a dodgy moment or two but for the most part he was good and up against 4 genuine speedsters which are his weakness.

I think hes cemented himself as ahead of Stones in the last 10 days.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin de bruyne!!!!!!!!!!!! That would of been one of the best hat tricks in history if that one in the first hadn’t been saved.

That was a really big win today.

We needed to close the gap on Leicester and set ourselves up for the festive period.

Job done, 100%.

Excellent, professional, disciplined performance. Tactically superb from Pep to sit deeper play a flat midfield that helped the full-backs stop their most dangerous players. KDB brilliant first half. And contrary to opinion I thought Mendy had a good game-looks a lot fitter and slimmer.

Not like Pep to shoot straight down the tunnel after the final whistle.

He normally goes on the pitch and over to the fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.