Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens today City are 7-4 favourites already to win the PL next season according to the odds.

Arsenal and Chelsea 9-2, United are 7-1 and the current champions 25-1 to repeat!

So you can at least take heart from that.
No pressure on Pep whatsoever.

When United beat us in the pot noodle cup (or whatever it's called preseason game in China. Rags put out a full team, we play kids) he'll be sacked the next day according to our press.

Back on topic, as I've given my ticket to a mate I hope this guarantees the performance of the season.

There are always a range of different opinions amongst fans of any club. Those calling for the head of Wenger are very much in the minority. Just like those City fans wanting MP to stay or Utd fans wanting LVG to stay.
There's a "be careful what you wish for" feeling around this whole Arsene thing, if you ask me.

He doesn't play well against Arsenal anyway.

No Nasri, No Silva - who will stop us passing backwards and sideways for 90 mins like in Madrid?

Someone has to or Aguero will be isolated again and get more and more frustrated like he did on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.