Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but honestly guys, do we really need yaya today.?. if no,whose gonna be the creative spark we need

today of all days, we just cant afford the luxury of watching players strolling on the pitch as though theyve got lots of boils on their axx

I dunno mate, he's the only player other than Silva who actually creates anything. Where's the assist coming from if Yaya doesn't play? Navas, Sagna, Clichy? (Stiffles laughter). KDB is a great finisher, but hasn't created much. Nasri, great at keeping possession and slowing the play down. Fernandino and Fernando never create anything.

We've been hideously short on goalscoring opportunities lately, haven't we.

We have mate but with De Bruyne central and Nasri to the left we will create enough to win the game. With Yaya walking around in the middle of the park then we will b overrun because Pellers can't or doesn't have the right players to control the midfield so we need tenacious hardworking players to keep us in the game. Personally I'd go with this side:

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Clichy
Fernando Dinho
Navas De Bruyne Nasri
Aguero

Feel harsh on Nacho but I don't think this is the game for 4-4-2.

We needed a different approach by now, but unfortunately we won't have one. Wenger knows who's injured and how exactly we are going to play. So predictable it's untrue. Even playing Sterling on the right would freshen it up, but no, Navas must play there. The only hope we have is that all the players put a shift in. It has happened this season, but nowhere near enough.
He won't be able to name a single arsenal player . But is a nice day and they are flakey like us so come in city. If we score first then we will win....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.