Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE knows that yaya will play today and captain the side. The club have -in his opinion - disrespected him and it's his last opportunity in front of the home fans to show his displeasure.

There's a "be careful what you wish for" feeling around this whole Arsene thing, if you ask me.
Great point Matthias Sammer(bayerns sporting director) said earlier in the season that Wengers overreaching influence at the Emirates would have a negative effect when he is eventually replaced.
The effect would be similar to what's happened at the swamp but possibly on a even larger scale.

Hart
Sagna - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy
Fernando - Fernandinho - Delph
De Bruyne - Aguero - Nasri

Would try that today.

Hart
Sagna - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy
Fernando - Fernandinho - Delph
De Bruyne - Aguero - Nasri

Would try that today.
No chance. It'll be one up front with pellers setting up for a point at home. He has actually become Mark Hughes, but with less defensive nouse.

Sadly I can't see anything but a heavy loss here. saving grace is West ham might beat the scum and keep it alive for is. though I'm not going to bet on that.

If Nasri is out its probably a good thing.

He rarely performs against them just tends to talk the talk.

What it may mean is even if Yaya plays we'll have a little more tempo.

Tempo = 3 points today.

Today is my birthday, cant watch the game as been invited out by friends for the day.

Good luck, I hope to return to a positive result!

Common sense would be to play the two ferns in the middle with navas right, sterling left and kdb behind serg.
Everyone in their preferred position.
Won't happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.