Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Arsenal Thread

I've said it before and so have a few others.

The current mamager at PSG must be looking over his shoulder because of the current situation at Highbury,

Re: Gate at Arsenal today, no way was it this?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
60,090 at Arsenal today, not a chance, seeing there was empty seats all along the front of the stand opp the cameras, and a large batch in the corner.
They even put down 58,000+ for the game Tuesday night and there was 1000's around the upper tiers empty never mind the lower stands.
Carry on like they are and they will save money by closing a stand down.
Massive Club with loyal support ha, ha ,ha

32,000 v Blackpool in your 1st game in the 3rd div, now that is loyal support.
to be fair your making yourself look stupid they are a much bigger club than us at the mo and of course their support will dwindle as they go through a bad phase but thats the down fall of having glory seeking supporters and im sure we will go through the same thing one day. so ridiculing their support is a bit premature imo. just saying.

Honestly I have nothing against arsenal and wenger. He has been outstanding for them over the years. All the trophies and that amazing stadium they would have none of it without him.

At the end of the day though I am only interested in city and arsenal in a state of total collapse and wenger leaving is in our best interests. So I hope that is what happens.

If we are honest he does seem to have lost the plot too many players sold. Refuses to buy experience and the finished article always having to develope his own.

You have to admire his vision but arsenal are one of the biggest clubs in the world. 7 seasons without a trophy prospect of no champions league it's just not good enough for arsenal. I mean why has he refused to buy a decent goalie and a couple of proven central defenders. They could have won the league last season with the right players and not for that much money.

People are right saying sky were out of order. Totally uncalled for mocking him complete lack of respect. They are obviously loving seeing arsenal and wenger struggle.

Is anyone surprised though, this is sky we are talking about.

Re: Gate at Arsenal today, no way was it this?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
60,090 at Arsenal today, not a chance, seeing there was empty seats all along the front of the stand opp the cameras, and a large batch in the corner.
They even put down 58,000+ for the game Tuesday night and there was 1000's around the upper tiers empty never mind the lower stands.
Carry on like they are and they will save money by closing a stand down.
Massive Club with loyal support ha, ha ,ha

32,000 v Blackpool in your 1st game in the 3rd div, now that is loyal support.
Come off it pal, it was pissing down so ones at front scarpered to the dry, stop deluding yourself over our supports, its good but nothing out of the ordinary, loyal and proud.

ok so you're Arsene and Nasri has gone youve got in the region of £55m to spend who do you buy to stable up the team?

I recon...

Tiote and Barton from Newcastle
Fellaini from Everton
Samba from blackburn
Klasnic from bolton

Not great players but solid that might give Arse a bit of backbone and fight

BlueMooner87 said:
ok so you're Arsene and Nasri has gone youve got in the region of £55m to spend who do you buy to stable up the team?

I recon...

Fellaini from Everton
Samba from blackburn
Klasnic from bolton

Coates for £10m
Lewis Holtby for c.£16m
Raul (free?) - to bring some experience, winning mentality and leadership for a season or two, a lot like our signing of Vieira

southern muppet said:
BlueMooner87 said:

I recon...

Fellaini from Everton
Samba from blackburn
Klasnic from bolton

Coates for £10m
Lewis Holtby for c.£16m
Raul (free?) - to bring some experience, winning mentality and leadership for a season or two, a lot like our signing of Vieira

It will just be a few panic buys on transfer deadline day then the long wait until January.

Sympathy for Wenger ? I'd rather suck a dogs cock. This is the man who has managed one of the dirtiest bunch of snidey cunts in Prem history but still manages to whinge and whine about being kicked off the park by Bolton and Stoke.
The same graceless **** that has blatantly lied about not seeing any incident which shows his players in a bad light but at the same time complains to all and sundry about any and every decision that goes against him.

The same man who pays top dollar when he's poaching Europe's brightest young talent but complains about "financial doping" when his place at the trough gets challenged by 'upstarts' like City

Fuck Wenger and Arsenal fans. They're both the biggest bunch of hypocritical whiney bastards in the Prem.

I hope his fall from grace is long and painful for him and the wankstains that support them.

Gooney- this includes you.

Re: Classless Sky!

BlueMooner87 said:
Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless

lets say it some more, it's the fucking word of the moment on this place.
You are the only person in whole wide fucking world who dislikes this word so fervently. And since you're in such a vast minoority, either
a.) go somewhere where nobody says the word, or
b.) quit whinging like a two year old child who didn't get his way every time someone says it.

You are literally the only person who has ever complained about the word probably since it's introduction to the English language. So please do us all a favor and shut up about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.