Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Arsenal Thread

But is it really a case he won't spend any money or that they won't give him any money?

Re: Classless Sky!

BlueMooner87 said:
Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless Classless

lets say it some more, it's the fucking word of the moment on this place.
lol that`s class mate...

If anyone wanted to shred fergie with a voice in the media they could but it seems something was stopping them, his inclusion with Joe Sim not enough, I mean that was absouletely riduclous!

I think Arsenal has been treated quite badly in the media especially when challenging Utd for the title I remember that Pires dive years ago the whole club was criticised and the player hung out to dry the same with another one of their players.

Ronaldo constant diving? Almost applauded. Ruud Van Nistledickead was diving and cheating by the minute but it was never mentioned. I seriously think Football is a great example of how freedom of speech is an elusion, Mike Summerbee banned from Sky? Come on!

Dwight Yorke practically wears a rag shirt everytime he is on.

Re: Arsenal Thread

strongbowholic said:
But is it really a case he won't spend any money or that they won't give him any money?

Almost more than definitely the latter. E.G. He obviously didn't want to lose Cesc or Nasri. Even his 'invincibles' was doomed to transiency. Juxtapose this with the perpetual careers of united and chelsea players as well as our excitingly profligate transfer windows. No team with similar resources has been as successful.

what are your thoughts mate?

Ticket For Schalke said:
To be fair, how Wenger has let a side like Arsenals just fade from Champions to Top four challanges is baffling, They're scratching to get a side together for United, That was the clubs 88th red card whilst he's been there, also found that staggering.

Well Utd aren't going to get as many red cards are they because the ref are fucking shit scared of fergie! Whos scared of Wenger? No1!

southern muppet said:
Josh Blue said:
jimharri said:
Are you actually surprised though? We've seen countless managers (not just City ones) ripped to shreds by the beloved media. It's what they do. Of course it's despicable, but they don't give a fuck about people's feelings. It's the old adage about building people up to knock them down.

Would not happen to Fergie though does he have shares in Sky or has he scratched Murdochs back?

He's British, he doesn't give them an easy ride, he's been around for eons, his club is supported by the highest amount of subscribers... it's a combination of all those really.

If there was something to REALLY go at Ferguson for though and he was bang to rights for it (something on the level of a major scandal) there are many, many people who would go for the jugular and hang him out to dry. It'd just have to be something really big. We'll probably never see it.

-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 pm --

Josh Blue said:
jimharri said:
The same could probably have been said about Wenger up to 12 (?) months ago, surely?

Noooooooo way the reporters like Geoff Shreeves have always asked Wenger akward questions in post game interviews hoping for him to slip up or to dish some dirt, the same they do with Mancini and City players all the time!

.. ask Fergie or Utd players questions like that? No way! Don't tell me you don't see that?

They are hoping to trip Mancini up with his imperfect English, this isn't an option with Fergie or Wenger. Also they erroneously perceive him to be under the most pressure constantly.
I can understand Bob's english better than the drunken old pisstain. Who the fuck is chizzarizzo?

Josh Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
To be fair, how Wenger has let a side like Arsenals just fade from Champions to Top four challanges is baffling, They're scratching to get a side together for United, That was the clubs 88th red card whilst he's been there, also found that staggering.

Well Utd aren't going to get as many red cards are they because the ref are fucking shit scared of fergie! Whos scared of Wenger? No1!

Give over, stop being paranoid.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Josh Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Give over, stop being paranoid.

It may appear I am being paranoid but I am not I was born in 92 and I have seen this my whole life! Sky might aswell be MUTV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.