Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Wenger : the fiasco ?

Vermaalen, Rosicky, Nasri, Walcott, Arshavin, were all at least 10m - might be cheap compared to us but look what we had to try and spend within and most of the other clubs. A reason we were such a good proposition for a takeover was cos we had kept debts to a minimum. We cost fuck all when you compare what the dippers have gone for.

Wenger the hypocrite.

kicking,cheating cunts.

City are killing football for overspending....

Arsenal play great football which involves a one-two every now and again, diving, cheating, trying to get players booked, cynical challenges and fooling the referee.

I'm not proud of some of our players today, but at least we play an honest game.

MancM13 said:
Mancio said:
then , you are ready to not win nothing in the next five seasons ?

I'm sure Arsenal plan to win things in the next five seasons as well. I think you should spend that time practicing your grammar.

Ignorant fkin post. How goods your Italian lad?

For the record, Wenger has done a fantastic job at Arse, they owe him a kings ransom for the work he has done. As a none Arse fan you either love him or hate him, but you can never ever knock what he is and continues to do at Arse, just fkin wait till they clear their debts, owning their own ground, debt free and being able to splash the cash as well as btw, playing top class flowing Football, if we had got this guy a few years ago and watched the talent that hehas brought to the club, we would have the biggest jizz fest on record since Aphex, Brooklands and AllanHarper walked down Canal St. in there leopard skin leotards, brunette wigs and of course, High Heels. That is all.

Our midfield today Denilson, Song and Fabregas cost 5.5 million

De Jong, Barry and Toure cost 54 million.

Thats why he's well respected manager.

buzzer1 said:
MancM13 said:
I'm sure Arsenal plan to win things in the next five seasons as well. I think you should spend that time practicing your grammar.

For the record, Wenger has done a fantastic job at Arse, they owe him a kings ransom for the work he has done. As a none Arse fan you either love him or hate him, but you can never ever knock what he is and continues to do at Arse, just fkin wait till they clear their debts, owning their own ground, debt free and being able to splash the cash as well as btw, playing top class flowing Football, if we had got this guy a few years ago and watched the talent that hehas brought to the club, we would have the biggest jizz fest on record since Aphex, Brooklands and AllanHarper walked down Canal St. in there leopard skin leotards, brunette wigs and of course, High Heels. That is all.

Stai zitto!

Io capisco un po l’Italiano ma non molto bene

MancM13 said:
buzzer1 said:

Stai zitto!

Io capisco un po l’Italiano ma non molto bene

Vaffanculo scervellato. Mi piacci parlare l'italiano.

MancM13 said:
Mancio said:
then , you are ready to not win nothing in the next five seasons ?

and you should spend time getting down off your high horse you rag twat...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.