Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: perspective

you would think its much harder to turn over spurs 5-1 at theirs than ravage a dilapidated arsenal at home. In any case who gives a fook what they do on a day like today, lets just enjoy our spoils!

Re: Arsene

danburge82 said:
Aguero is my king said:
Lets make this clear.

General football forum = anything other than city/ It's really not that hard to master.
Who made you a mod?

Well, Ric made me a mod. Enjoy General Football Forum.

danburge82 said:
Aguero is my king said:
Lets make this clear.

General football forum = anything other than city/ It's really not that hard to master.
Who made you a mod?

Irrelevant. The point he made is correct. Some people need reminding that this board has rules, otherwise it will descend into a confusing mess.

Wenger to resign?

I honestly believe he has to go. I accept that they've lost Fabregas, Nasri and Clichy and had injuries and suspensions but they are in such shite and Wenger has got them into this mess. His masterplan is setting them back years.

shit, could a mod merge it? i lazily didn't look.

I wonder when he'll fly out, Arse is sinking down the hole of despair fast, i can't help but feel slightly sorry for their fans.

Re: Wenger to resign?

They should get rid of him, hire Ancelotti and give him 70m to spend by Wednesday.

They could rescue the season a la Kenny if they act now. The players will be so demoralized that they don't believe in their manager anymore. The tone must change or Arsenal will be in deep, deep shit.

This is assuming Ancelotti would even go there, not sure he would.

vamps said:
I wonder when he'll fly out, Arse is sinking down the hole of despair fast, i can't help but feel slightly sorry for their fans.

Whose PSG's manager? I'm sure he would love to go there and be able to spend all he wants and have his 14 year olds all around

Re: Wenger to resign?

I couldn't believe the result 8-2 against Arsenal?!? I would've thought that game would go 1-0 either way or a draw, absolutely shocking!

I agree, I think Wenger has completely lost it, Arse fans will be wanting his head thats for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.