Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: perspective

United? Who the f**k are they? xD

I'm laughing my head off! Quality game and I'm well chuffed with Dzeko's 4 goals :)

Although, got to be said with a few friends and family on facebook who are reds saying stuff like "What ever city can do, we can do better!" ... couldn't resist saying, "now now, only 3 against tottenham?" eheh :P

End of the day , the rags may beat arsenals youth team but can they go to white hart lane and spank the spuds 5-1 ?

Re: Arsene

Aguero is my king said:
Lets make this clear.

General football forum = anything other than city/ It's really not that hard to master.

Terribly sorry, been drinking and pressed wrong button....suggest you do the same.

Re: Arsene

You've merged my beautiful thread!

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Whose PSG's manager? I'm sure he would love to go there and be able to spend all he wants and have his 14 year olds all around
He's an ex-player, and has had a coaching job there prior to being offered the managerial position, so he's held in high regard by the fans. There was talk of him being replaced when the Qataris invested, but nothing has come of it yet.

Blue Elmo said:
End of the day , the rags may beat arsenals youth team but can they go to white hart lane and spank the spuds 5-1 ?

Exactly! :D

applause.gif

Bilboblue said:
I am in no way whatsoever disheartened, we had an amazing result today, nothing will take away from that.

Arsenal are in turmoil, we would have battered them today too, however, we beat a better side, away, by 5 goals to 1.

I am happy with that.

While just pissing about the last half hour, god its great to be a Man city fan.

Re: Wenger to resign?

rickmcfc said:
Anyone see the interview with Wenger then on Sky? looked fuming!!!

-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:27 pm --

Anyone see the interview with Wenger then on Sky? looked fuming!!!

What the hell did he expect? He put a Ligue 2 defender and Djourou as his back 2, the latter being perhaps the worst PL defender I see regularly.

He had some kid I've never heard of before, Coqu something.

Even with Vermaelen Udinese probably should have had 5 or 6 in those two games.

Absolutely shocking and no one but the board and Wenger are to blame. He made his bed by spending 12m on some winger from League 1 instead of a CB or DM, now he has to lie in it.

Re: Arsenal Thread

Really feel sorry for Arsenal but they do need signings! Wenger is still a good manager I dont hear people calling for Redknapps head after an equally shocking start to the season.

Cahill
Affelay
Parker

and they already look better.

Re: Arsenal Thread

Josh Blue said:
Really feel sorry for Arsenal but they do need signings! Wenger is still a good manager I dont hear people calling for Redknapps head after an equally shocking start to the season.

Cahill
Affelay
Parker

and they already look better.

+ a class goalkeeper

I couldn't help myself and went on arsenal mania for some good laughs

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=123182&start=6750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=6750</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.