Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: perspective

Don't personally give a fuck what they've done. Yes, 8-2 will grab more headlines, and a lot of bullshit about 'kids', but I honestly believe our 5-1 away at Spurs is a better result. Especially as we stopped playing at 60 mins.

To be fair, we could have put 15 past Arsenal with the squad they fielded.

Those were basically U21-level players who had given up by half.

Bilboblue said:
I am in no way whatsoever disheartened, we had an amazing result today, nothing will take away from that.

Arsenal are in turmoil, we would have battered them today too, however, we beat a better side, away, by 5 goals to 1.

I am happy with that.

this. lets just concentrate on us.

anyway united defense looked leaky.

Re: Arsene

That is fucking humiliating for him. More than ever he needs to spend that fucking money. However, good time for the Rags to play them. I always fancied they'd get gubbed today, but not 8-2.

ban-mcfc said:
Bilboblue said:
I am in no way whatsoever disheartened, we had an amazing result today, nothing will take away from that.

Arsenal are in turmoil, we would have battered them today too, however, we beat a better side, away, by 5 goals to 1.

I am happy with that.

this. lets just concentrate on us.

anyway united defense looked leaky.

My thoughts exactly, its a headline grabber and that will paper over the cracks for now.

Re: Arsene

Aguero is my king said:
Lets make this clear.

General football forum = anything other than city/ It's really not that hard to master.
Who made you a mod?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.