Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: where are they now???

JamesMCFC said:
I hope we smash them this season
We will, no doubts about it we will destroy the cockneys who used to mock us much like we did to the spuds

Re: Arsenal Thread

They are in transition phase again. Wenger and Arsenal cant pay the big wages to go with the big fees. Thats why they have brought in who they have. Once Vermalen is out they will struggle in there defence. Once he is fit they will be grand in the defence. Wenger will get it right he always does. They have a few players to come back into his squad that will add to them. They will try and bring in a few faces in the Jan window as well but that team needs time to gel. Arteta looked good in the Arsenal team. Gervhino might come good as well they just need to get back to back wins and they will move back up the table. Too early to write them off. When you start as poorly as Arsenal has this season it seems everything goes against you and your seeing that in Arsenal with the own goals and red cards they have picked up so far and a couple of off side goals going against them aswell.

They'll have everyone back when we face them and will have found form, just you watch.

Re: Wenger : the fiasco ?

hgblue said:
How quickly people forget. Wenger built the best team the Premier League has ever seen, and he did it on a limited budget.

Damn. If only someone had told City at the time that players like Bergkamp, Henry, Reyes, Pires, Ljungberg, Vieira, Kanu, Wiltord, Edu were all available for peanuts.

They would have been just the players to get us out of the shit at the time. I remember thinking they were way beyond our meagre budget and the kind of players we could only dream about, but apparently I'm mistaken.

When I think of Arsenal I just think of the way they behaved when Adebayor cunted them and I'm very happy at their demise.

An utter bunch of ponytailed wankers.

OK, five matches on the books and they have a staggering 4 points. It's not that I'm gloating, it's just that I want to win the $200.00 wager I have with a Gooner who is a mate over here that I mentioned at the start of this thread.

I don't expect that they are going to carry on this terribly forever, but surely it will take them time to recover from their losses (which were considerable) and bed in their new acquisitions.

Still want to give them a hiding this year something fierce...

This is their worst start for nearly 30 years and certainly their worst ever in the Premiership. If they hadn't got lucky at home to Swansea it would have been even worse.

No team has ever recovered from a start that bad to finish top four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.