Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
Matty said:
woolleyback blue said:
They got Fenerbache in the CL draw.
What happens if Fenerbahce beat Arsenal and then get thrown out of Europe?

Probably Arsenal go through as they would also be the highest-ranked losers in the play-off round.

I can see that scenario play out as you have said guys. It does seem a strange situation that due to an appeal they are allowed to continue without an alternative outcome being decided before the tie being played.
If I could bet on this I would hump a load of cash on the Arsenal being in CL regardless .

lancs blue said:
Matty said:
woolleyback blue said:
They got Fenerbache in the CL draw.
What happens if Fenerbahce beat Arsenal and then get thrown out of Europe?

Probably Arsenal go through as they would also be the highest-ranked losers in the play-off round.

If that happens, and Arsenal remain as a pot 1 side, then UEFA is even more of a farce than we previously suspected.

quite predictable that Arsenal will get knocked out here but then get re-instated and probably make a run to the quarterfinals

how's this for a conspiracy theory.

UEFA knowing The Arsenal's record in the play-offs for the group stages were only ever going to let Fenebarhce draw them or Milan.

That way they don't have to deal with the potentially embarrassing debacle of a team they banned being in their flagship competition after CAS let them off.

For Uefa it's a potential win-win. Unless the Arse lose and then they have to get CAS to do their dirty work.....now where did I put those brown envelopes filled with euros.... said Michel

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/420615/Arsenal-close-in-on-ex-Schalke-striker-Ciprian-Marica" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ian-Marica</a>

Go for Suarez. Fail. Sign Schalke's 3rd choice striker on a freebie. In Arsene We Trust.

Good performance today, Wenger got it tactically right. Squad us still desperately thin so we need 2-3 players.

jlc09 said:
Good performance today, Wenger got it tactically right. Squad us still desperately thin so we need 2-3 players.
But we cant buy your class eh..

Oh well the premiership..fa cup..charity shield will do..in arsene you keep trusting because all he cares about is ffp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.