Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt deserve to win that game you were lucky. You'll forever be a small pathetic little club alongside Chelsea!

Mark my words you will not win more than 2 games between now and the end of the season.

Aw_disciple said:
You didnt deserve to win that game you were lucky. You'll forever be a small pathetic little club alongside Chelsea!

Mark my words you will not win more than 2 games between now and the end of the season.

Name your (registered) charity - if we win 3 games between now and the end of the season you will put in 100 notes.
If we do not win more than 2, then I will put in the same sum of money
Deal or no deal?

Aw_disciple said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Aw_disciple said:
Arsenal put in a good defensive performance especially in the first half but just weren't ruthless and dynamic enough In the final third. At the end of the day we were without Wilshere, Ramsey, Gibbs, Monreal, Walcott, Diaby, Scezesney and Sanogo against what many think are the best team in the world and still came away with a draw. What would have happened last night if man city were without Nasri, Aguero, kolorav, Clichy, Navas,fernandinho, Hart and Dzeko?
This is why it baffles me when people talk about Chelsea and city having a bigger squad than us.

we went there without Kompany, Yaya, Nasri, Clichy, Aguero, Zaba only came on because of injury and Negredo on late and we beat them.

Bayern were also without players too so dont try that one. You were without nasri but imagine being without Silva too as we have done with Wilshere and Ramsey.

At the end of the day its disgraceful that a team like city with such financial clout fail against Barcelona and Wigan with their full team out too and pundits etc still claim your the best team in the country. I mean what are they sniffing?
Have you conveniently forgotten about your financial clout? Or the use of it a lot more frequently before our money came along?

And what the fuck are you sniffing? you shitty little wum

Aw_disciple said:

You've got to try better than that.

Just out of interest, what do you think makes a 'big club'?

Blue Hefner said:
Aw_disciple said:

You've got to try better than that.

Just out of interest, what do you think makes a 'big club'?
If he can watch his team on tele in a different county/country more times a season than us.

Aw_disciple said:

This 'small pathetic little club' has won more than the 'mighty' Arse in the last decade.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you won't be staying long.

Aw_disciple said:

Fuck off Tarquin, i can almost guarantee we win more games than you the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.