Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
GunnerGer said:
aguero93:20 said:
Nah Wilshere was out for 6 months or so with a headache Ger. Long time no see posts how's things?

I'm not too bad dude, just flitting in and out the forum recently and wasn't posting much as this thread was turning more into a bitchfest the last few pages.

Can't believe we are hanging on in there despite how I view our forward line so I've got to be happy with that.

What's the general feeling on here with how everything's been going?
Ah we're sniping at each other since the wigan game, mostly to do with our shit form only 10 wins 1 draw in 12 ;) trying to avoid it myself.

GunnerGer said:
Nah Wilshere was out for 6 months or so with a headache Ger. Long time no see posts how's things?

I'm not too bad dude, just flitting in and out the forum recently and wasn't posting much as this thread was turning more into a bitchfest the last few pages.

Can't believe we are hanging on in there despite how I view our forward line so I've got to be happy with that.

Ah we're sniping at each other since the wigan game, mostly to do with our shit form only 10 wins 1 draw in 12 ;) trying to avoid it myself.

Everyone waxing lyrical over Liverpool like they are everywhere else?

GunnerGer said:
GunnerGer said:

Everyone waxing lyrical over Liverpool like they are everywhere else?

not really.

Some people scared for some reason, I haven't forgotten how shit the rags are that quickly.

Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:
Aw_disciple said:
Whats that suppose to mean lol ? In the last two seasons we've finished the season in title winning form. Chelsea without Ramires drive from midfield and willians movement up front will find it very hard to score against us next saturday. They are lucky we are missing 7 players.

It means you don't have any leaders in your team, say a Terry, a Vidic, a Keane, a Adams or a Paddy V who can lead by example in the big games, Arsenal's record at the Britania, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford over the years isn't that good. To be fair we've never won at thr Britania in the league. I'll be amazed if Arsenal get anything on Saturday. Mourinho will get his team to run over you.

Clowns like you need to realise and get into your thick head (hard for you we all know) that this is no longer the arsenal team comprising a young fabregas, van Persie etc that left and won lots of trophies because we were shite,

You say we struggle in the big games but we went to Munich without 7 key players and drew (yes I know City were magnificent in beating Bayern away without many key players and being 2-0 down in 12 mins), what happened to man city at the camp nou last Wednesday against the worse Barcelona (who made us look stupid in a final recently) team in 5 years (TM Jose Mourinho) with all your players fit? Arsenal have beaten Tottenham twice, but not 11-1 on aggregate like you guys did, Liverpool twice, Everton, beat villa (who, incidentally won at the Emirates on the opening day) away where you and Chelsea failed and all with at least 4 players missing.

You talk a lot of shit AW, but some of it is sensible.

GunnerGer said:

All fan stuff aside, I've expected Arsenal to fall for a while. They're so close to greatness but can never take that last step. The defence is brilliant, their midfield in the centre is good but needs one more, their wide lads are world class and their strikers are Championship class.

It's all about the depth and in particularly the attack.

If you put Henry and Bergkamp in this squad you'd almost certainly win the league.

Damocles said:
GunnerGer said:

All fan stuff aside, I've expected Arsenal to fall for a while. They're so close to greatness but can never take that last step. The defence is brilliant, their midfield in the centre is good but needs one more, their wide lads are world class and their strikers are Championship class.

If you put Henry and Bergkamp in this squad you'd almost certainly win the league.

To be fair though if you put Henry and Bergkamp into most squads, they'd win the league.

Ronuja said:
Damocles said:
GunnerGer said:

To be fair though if you put Henry and Bergkamp into most squads, they'd win the league.
Even our quiet neighbours?

Ronuja said:
Damocles said:
GunnerGer said:

Not united's.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ronuja said:
Damocles said:

Not united's.

No, but then, they're not like most squads. I was very pleased by the miracle of Old Trafford last night. #SOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.