Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something wrong with this Arsenal side. It's one thing to be flat-track bullies. It's another to implode every time you meet a team that js more fancied than you to win. Part of the problem is surely with the manager, who prepares the players for the games, but ultimately, something is fucked up in the minds of the players, and only they can really fix it.

Arsenal have to starting looking soon whether it is time for Wenger to move on. He's been a good manager for them but they have money, a big stadium and should be doing better than this. I think that if he somehow doesn't win the FA Cup then they have to seriously think about starting over with someone else. Conceding 17 goals away at your title rivals isn't really normal.

inbetween said:
Arsenal have to starting looking soon whether it is time for Wenger to move on. He's been a good manager for them but they have money, a big stadium and should be doing better than this. I think that if he somehow doesn't win the FA Cup then they have to seriously think about starting over with someone else. Conceding 17 goals away at your title rivals isn't really normal.

I have a feeling if events transpire as you imagine them, Wenger will seriously think about starting over somewhere else. The board I think will want him to stay, and I can understand that position.

So, it looks like the red card will be reminded for Gibbs but does that mean that the FA will then retrospectively award Chamberlain with a Red or basically will Arsenal have got away with a blatant hand ball and suffer no penalty whatsoever?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
So, it looks like the red card will be reminded for Gibbs but does that mean that the FA will then retrospectively award Chamberlain with a Red or basically will Arsenal have got away with a blatant hand ball and suffer no penalty whatsoever?
I think it just gets switched over. Pretty sure that in the CL the only way a red card can be rescinded is for a case of mistaken identity, so you imagine it's the same in the PL

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Well they didn't exactly get away with it, the spot kick was converted and the team got leathered. And to think if O-C had left the ball it would have gone wide!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Well they didn't exactly get away with it, the spot kick was converted and the team got leathered. And to think if O-C had left the ball it would have gone wide!

I meant for subsequent games.

Fair play to arsenal they were top in November. As they kept reminding us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.