Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
thread quiet when Arse are doing poorly, one jackpot win on penalties against a Championship team and boom, the wums are back. Similar trend to all visiting fans 2bh.

Never thought a Manchester city fan would belittle a win over wigan after what they done to you 2 years running. Anyway , good luck to city today, Its much easier to put up with a little bit of hate from city fans on here, than 3 months of nationwide celebrations as the country declares liverpool as the people's champions and the Saviors of english football, I hope you hammer them, and then hammer Everton too while you're at it.

Normalbloke said:
City = League cup
Arsenal = FA CUP

Successful season? definitely Arsenal's

you didn't win nothing you mothefucker scumbag piece of sh*t you are god i hope hull make the final and give you a real kick in the arse you alongside rags and pool fans are the most detestable fans in the world there is no wonder why now GTFO and never return here

Normalbloke said:
City = League cup
Arsenal = FA CUP

Wow...how Arsenal have fallen if an FA cup win and 4th/5th placed finish is classed as successful.

MihaiCity said:
Normalbloke said:
City = League cup
Arsenal = FA CUP

you didn't win nothing you mothefucker scumbag piece of sh*t you are god i hope hull make the final and give you a real kick in the arse you alongside rags and pool fans are the most detestable fans in the world there is no wonder why now GTFO and never return here

Come on mate, don't mince your words.

AwayDay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
thread quiet when Arse are doing poorly, one jackpot win on penalties against a Championship team and boom, the wums are back. Similar trend to all visiting fans 2bh.

Never thought a Manchester city fan would belittle a win over wigan after what they done to you 2 years running. Anyway , good luck to city today, Its much easier to put up with a little bit of hate from city fans on here, than 3 months of nationwide celebrations as the country declares liverpool as the people's champions and the Saviors of english football, I hope you hammer them, and then hammer Everton too while you're at it.

No-one's belittling anything, he's saying you only come on here when you're doing well.

We were fucking flooded with arsenal fans when you won the "top in november" trophy and then you all disappeared when you went to shit, proving yourselves to be just as spineless as your players.

City Raider said:
good result for the s.o.w campaign

Agree. Had they lost yesterday, he'd have gone in the summer, I'm sure. New manager, bit of heavy investment and they could be contenders. Now he's likely to stay, and they'll probably be the same as ever - flatter to deceive, fall away as soon as the pressure comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.