Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Just watching the silent whingers their derby match with the spuds. **** Giroud urging the librarians to make noise, just when they equalised the noise went a decibel up, but it's mostly silent at the Emirats.

Last edited:
Thinking the exact same thing. Jamie the high voice of scousers repeating his view whenever Arsenal drop out of a competition. Pretty poor being an Arsenal fan reading stories to try and feel happy to get knocked out of a competition only to challenge for the title. Very proud City spend money to actually compete in all competitions.

really can't see why all of this is being levelled at arsenal - we've only played a weak team in the league cup, thats all. bar cech, and that was only because he had a slight injury, we've played our best teams in all the other competitions - no idea where this rubbish about us playing weak teams in all comps to compete solely on league is coming from, theres no basis to it at all if anyone bothers looking.

Yes its great city spend money to compete, but as far as I'm aware you don't have 7/8 first teamers out with injury like we do, limiting your ability to compete in all comps.

to whoever is claiming we will try and finish 4th so we don't get europa - really??? we play zagreb first, so to stand any chance of going through we have to beat them and then olymp is the last game. does anyone really thing we are going to give up before we even play zargeb and not try to win that game, just in order to finish 4th?

really can't see why all of this is being levelled at arsenal - we've only played a weak team in the league cup, thats all. bar cech, and that was only because he had a slight injury, we've played our best teams in all the other competitions - no idea where this rubbish about us playing weak teams in all comps to compete solely on league is coming from, theres no basis to it at all if anyone bothers looking.

Yes its great city spend money to compete, but as far as I'm aware you don't have 7/8 first teamers out with injury like we do, limiting your ability to compete in all comps.

to whoever is claiming we will try and finish 4th so we don't get europa - really??? we play zagreb first, so to stand any chance of going through we have to beat them and then olymp is the last game. does anyone really thing we are going to give up before we even play zargeb and not try to win that game, just in order to finish 4th?

I'm sorry but we've had Zaba, Kompany, Clichy, Delph, Nasri, Silva and Aguero all out over the past international break.

Yes its great City spend money to compete, but as far as I'm aware you don't have 7/8 first teamers out with injury like we do, limiting your ability to compete in all comps.

And Arsenal don't have money? Your club is awash with it, but your manager chooses not to spend it. But then I suppose that we're not a properly run club, are we?

I believe that there may be more than one business model to use in running a successful business, and ours, in most Arsenal fans' eyes, is not the right one. Pity, we seem to have had more success recently than you.

As others have said, we also have a long injury list, including our main playmaker and last year's Golden Boot winner, but we get by.

Don't let your complete lack of awareness prevent you from trying to make your point.

but as far as I'm aware you don't have 7/8 first teamers out with injury like we do

Aguero
Bony
Nasri
Silva
Clichy
Delph
Zaba
Fernando
Kompany

Have all missed more games with injury than they've played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.