Arsenal Thread 2015/16

I have three pairs of red trousers.

I think my lack of coloured trousers is something I should work on, red, yellow, mauve and lime green as a sort of starter pack. It effected my score in the how posh are you thread.

I walked into the pub the other weekend and it was warm after being in the cold, at the bar I took off my jumper and tied it around my neck (so I could carry the drinks back to the table) the ribbing i got all night being called Tarquin was merciless, although secretly I think it was jealousy on their behalf, my main regret was it wasnt a cricket jumper.

Arsenal Fans in my experience are whinging marde arses, and also vindictive twats who stand in ivory towers and dictate why it's not fair people spend more money than them, this is epitomised in their prick of a manager.

Arsenal Fans in my experience are whinging marde arses, and also vindictive twats who stand in ivory towers and dictate why it's not fair people spend more money than them, this is epitomised in their prick of a manager.

Arsenal fans are often pompous idiots.
When City were top of the league early season under Sven, we went to there place,played really well and lost to a late Fabregas goal.
On the way out of the stadium i spoke to a Tarquin and , in a friendly manner, suggested " we gave you a good game today mate don,t you think?

He replied "The cream always rises to the top!"

Quick as a flash i came back with." like last season at our place when you out played us and Joey Barton got the winner?"
Even his mates laughed at him.

Bx-0ncMCMAEIinr.jpg:medium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.