Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Ehh are football fans that fickle ? That arsenal side has been crippled with injuries , they will be our closing challengers this season

The sad thing is, despite how utterly shit they've been I still expect them to qualify. The other teams in their group are wank. They will win their two games, or at least should do with ease, while Olympiakos will obviously lose to Bayern, as they are wank. Therefore it will come down to head to head between them and they should easily qualify.

We should want them to qualify or better still Europa, the more games the better for our rivals.

I actually like the banner they have "you CANT BUY CLASS"
they need to be told, they cant buy jack shit, fuckin cheapskates

Chose who you would like to win, Spurs or Arsenal ? Wish i knew how to put up one of those cartoons where the head explodes.

Chose who you would like to win, Spurs or Arsenal ? Wish i knew how to put up one of those cartoons where the head explodes.

I'd rather Spurs win, Arsenal are a vile club who like United believe they have a divine right to win the league, they've flirted with going out the top four for years, and I've live it to happen.

They berate us for spending, yet deride their manager for not doing the same, they are hypocrites of the finest order, they have a manager who seems obsessed to comment on our spending, often implying we're cheats.

I hope they go into the Europa league, get to the semi's and lose, and lose their top four spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.