Arsenal Thread 2015/16

That's a bit steep

What have Arsenal ever done to you?

Personally i don't mind you lot that much. I do however remember the unwarranted sense of entitlement Spurs seemed to have and their attitude to us.
They did not like us stepping over their stale selves one little bit
Arsenal were not exactly asking us to date their sister but spurs were just inconsolably nasty. Liverpool the same but added head in sand delusion.

I just hope come may i saying to you "good fight that, you gave us a good run" :-D

Personally i don't mind you lot that much. I do however remember the unwarranted sense of entitlement Spurs seemed to have and their attitude to us.
They did not like us stepping over their stale selves one little bit
Arsenal were not exactly asking us to date their sister but spurs were just inconsolably nasty. Liverpool the same but added head in sand delusion.

I just hope come may i saying to you "good fight that, you gave us a good run" :-D

And vice versa

It's the overbearing sense of entitlement, and green eyed resentment directed towards us, overlayed with a patina of hypocrisy.

In my experience, that's a perception uniquely, it seems, shared by some City fans on here but it's actually without foundation in fact.

It's just not true of Arsenal fans as a whole.....really, it isn't.

It seems to me that there is an interesting mind set here insofar as some City fans are concerned. It's like you've won the lottery and hardly believing your luck, you find yourself rubbing shoulders with the 'upper crust' of English football, winning big trophies but conscious still of your recent (shall we say) relatively unsuccessful past, feeling like nouveaus who've managed to get to the top table but don't know how to hold your knife and fork properly and constantly see everywhere sleights where non are intended.

I'd say forget all that bollox. You are a fine club much admired for the faith of your fans in the hard times and now justly rewarded for it, most of us Arsenal fans applaud that and at least like Wenger you play bloody good football.

And, lastly, you should not forget that for the vast majority of Arsenal fans, after Tottenham, Man Yoo is hated most. We just love it when you fuck them over....really we do. Because we suffered under those cheating bastards and from referees bullied by Ferguson for years. You might enjoy the current plight of United but believe me we enjoy it more. A long time coming.

As to the league, it's 50:50 as far as I can see. So good luck and to the victor, the spoils.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.