Arsenal Thread 2015/16

What is your excuse for this??

igydtk.gif
Are your referring to the non-artisan chorizo, pepper and rocket sandwich that the guy three rows from the front in the upper tier is eating? Fucking disgraceful.

Well, you've made your mind up. Truly it's not part of my sense of things.

I am just trying to give you some insight back as to why City fans have the attitude towards your club they currently do. We always quite liked you, until we had that thrown back at us as soon as we were competition and werent little City anymore, that we could no longer be patronised and told how well liked we were or how we were everyone's second club, because we arent that lot from Trafford. I for one much prefer to be winning than being popular with opposition fans.

You may not think like other Arsenal fans, all power to you for that, but as you said you dont speak for your entire fan base and I have had the displeasure of being spoken down to by Arsenal fans a number of times over the last few years.

I hope you keep posting mate, you seem a reasonable and have added value to this thread, which isnt always the case for opposition fans, we need more reasonable ones.

I was at that game but lurking in the other end thanks to a City mate who got me a ticket. That is wholly unrepresentative and was solely an Adebayor thing, who lets not forget had a bad stamp on Van Persie in that match. Nothing to do with City and everything to do with Adebayor. He's turned out well hasn't he?

He turned out just fine when he played against you. There's never been any doubt about his talent, just the application of it. I'm curious to what is representative of Arsenal fans. Is the forums? because the wealth of material from City hating gooners on Arsenal forums would keep me going all day. Or is it that pair of pricks on GoonersTV or whatever the fuck it's called. They are hardly a shining beacon for you.

My sister married a (proper, Bow Bells) cockney and he makes her eat them from time to time. According to her they are utterly disgusting. Full of bones.

They are bony, sharp ones at that, explains why there is no elegant way to eat them. You have to hold them in the front of the mouth using ones front teeth to strip the meat from the bone and once done spit the bone out.

Well worth the effort, though, and not as difficult as it sounds, such a lovely delicacy.

Having spent some time in the north, I do realise how conservative (unadventurous?) your eating habits are.

For example, it's largely impossible to get a steak cooked rare, or even medium rare. Usually, regardless of the request, it is served well and truly buggered along with over cooked vegetables.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.