Arsenal Thread 2015/16

They are bony, sharp ones at that, explains why there is no elegant way to eat them. You have to hold them in the front of the mouth using ones front teeth to strip the meat from the bone and once done spit the bone out.

Well worth the effort, though, and not as difficult as it sounds, such a lovely delicacy.

Having spent some time in the north, I do realise how conservative (unadventurous?) your eating habits are.

For example, it's largely impossible to get a steak cooked rare, or even medium rare. Usually, regardless of the request, it is served well and truly buggered along with over cooked vegetables.

not another of these namby pamby fucking "Oh I'm soo cultural and sophisticated darling I'm going to insist my vegetables are so hard and crunchy that I'll need half a dozen new fillings by the end of the meal" al dente loving cockwombling arsebandits.

laa-dee-fucking-daa, cook the fucking veg!

I thought that was 'your' place? He said he'd only consider taking me if he could get a 2 for 1 voucher. Cremated steak and over cooked veg is what every young lad dreams of when being swept off their feet.

I'd take you to Taybarns mate. All you can eat for £5.99. I couldn't risk GDM there, they'd never let me back in.

I thought that was 'your' place? He said he'd only consider taking me if he could get a 2 for 1 voucher. Cremated steak and over cooked veg is what every young lad dreams of when being swept off their feet.
He didn't insist on the 2 for 1, but the early bird was on last time we went. Tight **** didn't leave a tip and made me drink tap water all night, although he did smuggle in a litre bottle of WKD for himself. Iron Brew flavour, obviously.

You can take the boy out of Heywood.....

He didn't insist on the 2 for 1, but the early bird was on last time we went. Tight **** didn't leave a tip and made me drink tap water all night, although he did smuggle in a litre bottle of WKD for himself. Iron Brew flavour, obviously.

You can take the boy out of Heywood.....

What a load of bollocks, as if you would drink tap water all night, the rest is fully believable though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.