Arsenal Thread 2015/16

I was at that game but lurking in the other end thanks to a City mate who got me a ticket. That is wholly unrepresentative and was solely an Adebayor thing, who lets not forget had a bad stamp on Van Persie in that match. Nothing to do with City and everything to do with Adebayor. He's turned out well hasn't he?

Adebayor, Adebayor
His dad washes elephants
His mother's a whore

Oh ho we laughed along with this jolly ditty sung by those lovely Arsenal supporters

No fucking wonder he legged it up the pitch to celebrate

As for the stamp on Van pussy

RVP went for Adebayor from behind and missed, Adebayor took out full retribution and van pussy cried to the press all week

Adebayor, Adebayor
His dad washes elephants
His mother's a whore

Oh ho we laughed along with this jolly ditty sung by those lovely Arsenal supporters

No fucking wonder he legged it up the pitch to celebrate

As for the stamp on Van pussy

RVP went for Adebayor from behind and missed, Adebayor took out full retribution and van pussy cried to the press all week
It was watmores statement on national radio straight after that game that really had me thinking the FA is corrupt, he stated we will be looking to ban adebayor for crowd incitement first thing Monday morning, I thought wtf, he's an Arsenal FA director and he's already saying adebayor should recieve a ban? Not a mention of their constant none stop screaming about adebayors family, It was vindictive and corrupt, and the next game was the atkinsons added on added on time Derby!!! I remember Henry doing the exact same run and slide against Tottenham in the last Highbury Derby without any sanction, they are the most hypocritical self righteous club in the country, more so than United,

I dont know why so many dismiss Arsenal. They have some truly great and big players. Cech, Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Kosicleny really are among the very best players in Europe, let alone the Premier League. Then you have Giroud, Walcott, Monreal, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Cazorla - these are very good players.

To assume we will finish above them is silly. We really will need to work for it, and I really hope Pellers and the boys simply dont assume they will finish above Arsenal, because if they are, then we wont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.