Arsenal Thread 2015/16

It usually starts in January, doesn't it. I thought they might slip up, but not from 3 - 2 up. Psychologically, that will be damaging, and will be the start of their wobble. Mark my words.
Us battering Everton but drawing, and doing everything but score, isn't damaging at all for us. Our draw wasn't so bad.
Question is, when is that Leicester balloon going to burst?

Just thought I'd bump - wobble wobble wobble :-)

The end of season race hasn't even started. This is just the qualifying for position.

Leicester have to be taken seriously. They're resting they're players and playing once a week, whereas City and Arsenal are going to have the Champions League to contend with soon enough....let alone the semi-final in midweek. You know we'll lose some players to injury against Everton.

The end of season race hasn't even started. This is just the qualifying for position.

Leicester have to be taken seriously. They're resting they're players and playing once a week, whereas City and Arsenal are going to have the Champions League to contend with soon enough....let alone the semi-final in midweek. You know we'll lose some players to injury against Everton.

We can always rely on you to be a cheery fucker Marvin.

Luckily we can 'rest' a couple next weekend.

The morning after the night before........having been at the Emirates for the game yesterday some sober reflections in the cold light of day.

When I saw Walcott lead out the team, I began to get concerned because Theo is no leader and he's in poor form anyway.

You don't need to be a tactical genius to realise that Mertesackers ponderous lack of pace might be exploited by a belligerent Costa. He should have paired Koscielny with Gabriel instead.

Removing our only real goal threat in Giroud was incomprehensible. He might have got on the end of some of those otherwise fruitless goal mouth scrambles in the second half.

Down to 10 men for 70 odd minutes was likely going to be a exercise in futility and so it proved to be.

After the red card, we switched off allowing them to score.

I have to point the finger at Wenger for poor decision making and a tactical naïveté that seems to all too often afflict him.

I'm not normally on the Piers Morgan band wagon, but it's hard not to see some sense in his tweets of criticism after the match.

I felt before yesterday that a failure to wrap up the points at Liverpool and a solid but unambitious point at Stoke was just not good enough for a team expected to win the title. After yesterday, I think we're back to playing to get a top 4 finish again..........I can see both City's and Spurs finish above us now. Bloody hell, I'm pissed off this morning.

The morning after the night before........having been at the Emirates for the game yesterday some sober reflections in the cold light of day.

When I saw Walcott lead out the team, I began to get concerned because Theo is no leader and he's in poor form anyway.

You don't need to be a tactical genius to realise that Mertesackers ponderous lack of pace might be exploited by a belligerent Costa. He should have paired Koscielny with Gabriel instead.

Removing our only real goal threat in Giroud was incomprehensible. He might have got on the end of some of those otherwise fruitless goal mouth scrambles in the second half.

Down to 10 men for 70 odd minutes was likely going to be a exercise in futility and so it proved to be.

After the red card, we switched off allowing them to score.

I have to point the finger at Wenger for poor decision making and a tactical naïveté that seems to all too often afflict him.

I'm not normally on the Piers Morgan band wagon, but it's hard not to see some sense in his tweets of criticism after the match.

I felt before yesterday that a failure to wrap up the points at Liverpool and a solid but unambitious point at Stoke was just not good enough for a team expected to win the title. After yesterday, I think we're back to playing to get a top 4 finish again..........I can see both City's and Spurs finish above us now. Bloody hell, I'm pissed off this morning.

Time to sit back...have a latte and go over your clubs accounts again

There...see? You feel better already don't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.