Arsenal Thread 2015/16

When Bayern thrashed them 5-1, they were supposed to crack. After they lost heavily to Southampton, that was supposed to signify the bubble bursting, yet the won 3 on the bounce and almost won at Anfield. Now we cling onto a draw at Anfield as reason for why Arsenal will crack. Supposedly because Liverpool scored a late equalizer, that experienced players like Cech, Sanchez, Ozil, Mertesacker, Flamini, Ramsey, Monreal, Kosicleny are just going to have a nervous breakdown?

If the game ended 2-2 as it did at half time - would Arsenal would still be mentally ok?

We keep looking for an easy route to the title, and assuming Arsenal will capitulate is one of those routes.

Were going to have to win the title, not just assume Arsenal will falter and we win it by default. And ss far as im concerned, we are just as prone to faltering as they are. Especially with Kompany lasting absence.

Oh and by the way, Sanchez is supposed to return for them week for them. Oh but not to worry, Arsenal are in free fall after a draw at Anfield.

giphy.gif

When Bayern thrashed them 5-1, they were supposed to crack. After they lost heavily to Southampton, that was supposed to signify the bubble bursting, yet the won 3 on the bounce and almost won at Anfield. Now we cling onto a draw at Anfield as reason for why Arsenal will crack. Supposedly because Liverpool scored a late equalizer, that experienced players like Cech, Sanchez, Ozil, Mertesacker, Flamini, Ramsey, Monreal, Kosicleny are just going to have a nervous breakdown?

If the game ended 2-2 as it did at half time - would Arsenal would still be mentally ok?

We keep looking for an easy route to the title, and assuming Arsenal will capitulate is one of those routes.

Were going to have to win the title, not just assume Arsenal will falter and we win it by default. And ss far as im concerned, we are just as prone to faltering as they are. Especially with Kompany lasting absence.

Oh and by the way, Sanchez is supposed to return for them week for them. Oh but not to worry, Arsenal are in free fall after a draw at Anfield.

Hey, I never said that, we should win the title off our own back, I just happen to like it when it doesn't go their way for reasons mentioned earlier in this thread.

Once again, Arsene can't keep his mouth shut about ANY topic . . .

http://www.espnfc.us/arsenal/story/...e-wenger-social-media-may-be-emboldening-fans

I find his comment that England is "much more interesting" because many teams can win, and fans can have "hope", pretty funny.

Sure, Arsene. Except, of course, this didn't apply when you were supporting FFP as vocally as anyone to ensure the everlasting supremacy of the hegemony.

Hypocrite.

This season seems like it's gonna be pretty close. I only see us or the arse in a close run competition. Ultimately I still think we have the edge. Arsenal are not that good at pulling a victory from the jaws of defeat. We're getting quite good at this (our team never do it the easy way). Shit for the heart, but great for the league table.

This season seems like it's gonna be pretty close. I only see us or the arse in a close run competition. Ultimately I still think we have the edge. Arsenal are not that good at pulling a victory from the jaws of defeat. We're getting quite good at this (our team never do it the easy way). Shit for the heart, but great for the league table.
It depends if they have their seasonal February slump and then settle fighting to defend their forth place trophy. They lost it to the rags last season and maybe out for revenge.

one-whiff.gif

I'd say it's going to be close.

I agree that City should have the edge though that still depends upon you keeping your key players fit.

Obviously, I'm looking at things that might give us an edge. Our long term injuries will soon be back and fresh like Wilshere, Welbeck, Cazorla and Coquelin.

I'm hoping Ozil and Sanchez back this weekend.

Also, of our final 16 games, 9 are at home. I think City have more away games, so that might help.

But close....pretty damn close, I'd say.

Over and out from Tarquinius Superbus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.