Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re in a bit of a mess, and have had a horrendous restart to the season, but think there is still the nucleus of a decent squad there with some great youngsters. Wouldn’t bet against Arteta turning it around, given time. It’s a huge job though, and their fans aren’t renowned for their patience.
I hope the bitter,jealous twats never win another trophy again,or at least go 35 years like City had to endure.
The 3 clubs that play in red shirts are the ring leaders and driving force behind all the media shit that City have had to endure for the last 5-10 seasons,so as far as I am concerned they can all go and fuck themselves with a rag man's trumpet.

They’re in a bit of a mess, and have had a horrendous restart to the season, but think there is still the nucleus of a decent squad there with some great youngsters. Wouldn’t bet against Arteta turning it around, given time. It’s a huge job though, and their fans aren’t renowned for their patience.
To be fair, their fans are renowned for nothing, except their comedy value.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Without doubt, whenever I am having a bad day, I have a quick watch of that gif and I instantly feel better.

Simply an outstanding moment in history and a moment I will thank and respect Emmanuel Adebayor forever.
Definitely in the top five moments I've witnessed inside the Etihad.

I dont see any quality at all in that side and i certainly dont see any leadership or fight.

Arteta wont last next season out imo.

I dont see any quality at all in that side and i certainly dont see any leadership or fight.

Arteta wont last next season out imo.

They don’t have much. That Guenduzi seems a total dick head who thinks he’s Petit and Vieira rolled into one - I remember his debut against us and they were raving about him. Other than putting the odd tackle in and running around, I didn’t see much in him

Arsenal also have bills to pay. Could they go the way of Leeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.