Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see any quality at all in that side and i certainly dont see any leadership or fight.

Arteta wont last next season out imo.
A basket case for your first job > big mistake

I don’t understand his choice of back room staff he’s got Steve Round who was Moyes assistant at the rags and has an illustrious CV, not

tenor.gif

He’s signed it.........

They don’t have much. That Guenduzi seems a total dick head who thinks he’s Petit and Vieira rolled into one - I remember his debut against us and they were raving about him. Other than putting the odd tackle in and running around, I didn’t see much in him

Arsenal also have bills to pay. Could they go the way of Leeds?

Arsenal are the club hardest hit by the virus, matchday income makes up 25% of total income. The highest percentage of matchday income to total income in the league by some margin.

For comparison City’s matchday income is about 12% of total income.

They don’t have much. That Guenduzi seems a total dick head who thinks he’s Petit and Vieira rolled into one - I remember his debut against us and they were raving about him. Other than putting the odd tackle in and running around, I didn’t see much in him

Arsenal also have bills to pay. Could they go the way of Leeds?

Viera was definitely not Petit or so the legend goes!

I'll get my coat.

Another self-righteous complacent club who became so obsessed with our threat to their cosy, top four, business model, that they neglected their own affairs. Excellent.
It is Stan Kroenke, their owner. The man is an team killer. All he cares about is turning profit. The fans can go fuck themselves. And by most regards, he is an absolutely dreadful person (allegedly).

Arsenal are the club hardest hit by the virus, matchday income makes up 25% of total income. The highest percentage of matchday income to total income in the league by some margin.

For comparison City’s matchday income is about 12% of total income.

And they didn't build that ground and pay the wages they do on the strength of Europa League(at best) football. Some of thier young players look ok but they are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.