Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Adebayor got fined for running the length of the pitch to celebrate scoring in front of the arsenal fans after they had been singing a racist song about him/his family. Remember that arsenal published a letter after the game criticising City's lack of class. The hypocrisy astounded me even then. Imagine how different the assessment of that would have been if it happened now.

Remember when Adebayor got fined for running the length of the pitch to celebrate scoring in front of the arsenal fans after they had been singing a racist song about him/his family. Remember that arsenal published a letter after the game criticising City's lack of class. The hypocrisy astounded me even then. Imagine how different the assessment of that would have been if it happened now.
Arsenal are the ring leaders of the hateful 8. They have probably suffered more than any other team from the investment in and subsequent resurgence of City as a top 4 side. So they and their fans are very bitter and spiteful towards all the recent success that City have enjoyed. They have had their time in the sunshine,now it is our turn.
It's what football is all about. We are better than them,and they don't like it. So fuck the entitled Cockney wankers.They can enjoy mid table mediocrity for the next 2 decades.

Arsenal are the ring leaders of the hateful 8. They have probably suffered more than any other team from the investment in and subsequent resurgence of City as a top 4 side. So they and their fans are very bitter and spiteful towards all the recent success that City have enjoyed. They have had their time in the sunshine,now it is our turn.
It's what football is all about. We are better than them,and they don't like it. So fuck the entitled Cockney wankers.They can enjoy mid table mediocrity for the next 2 decades.
Well said

They'll do the same for Watford.

Arteta not arsed until the cup final.

I get worried if Arteta has some inside information about our transfer targets, can someone please confirm this is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.