Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the opposition fans, Tarquins are the most deluded, with an even higher sense of entitlement than our other red friends IMHO.

I don't think they're anywhere near the level of delusion of the rags or dippers mate. They're certainly coming back out of the woodwork. A few at work are talking football now when I've not heard much for a few years. But you can have a proper conversation with them, tends to always lead to 100pt team vs invincibles. But they're willing to discuss it, and to be fair I'm not because 100pts is clearly better!

Youve sent a benchmark with Grealish.

If you like Martinelli and Odegaard, then the fee is going to be skyhigh.

Were not bidding 80m for Mudryk only to then turn around and sell our better players to direct rival for prices you would feel comfortable with.

Martinelli 180m.
Odegaard 200m.

Dont like it, then too bad
This is possibly the most exaggerated, overpricing of two players I’ve seen.
Good players but ffs

I don't think they're anywhere near the level of delusion of the rags or dippers mate. They're certainly coming back out of the woodwork. A few at work are talking football now when I've not heard much for a few years. But you can have a proper conversation with them, tends to always lead to 100pt team vs invincibles. But they're willing to discuss it, and to be fair I'm not because 100pts is clearly better!
I was also going to say that the Arsenal supporters I know (all live abroad, mind; can't speak for the match going sort) are far more circumspect than United or Liverpool supporters, and are certainly much easier to discuss football with.

That said, that's not necessarily a high bar to clear. ;-)

Youve sent a benchmark with Grealish.

If you like Martinelli and Odegaard, then the fee is going to be skyhigh.

Were not bidding 80m for Mudryk only to then turn around and sell our better players to direct rival for prices you would feel comfortable with.

Martinelli 180m.
Odegaard 200m.

Dont like it, then too bad
Slightly deluded at those figures I’m afraid

Well, you sound like an utter prick, fuck off.

As much as I’m supportive of my fellow fan…I don’t see his valuations as necessarily realistic but basic economics tells us that you are only worth what someone is willing to pay for you…but academic, as neither for sale

As much as I’m supportive of my fellow fan…I don’t see his valuations as necessarily realistic but basic economics tells us that you are only worth what someone is willing to pay for you…but academic, as neither for sale
Fair enough, don't think either are on our wanted list but who knows.

Arsenal being chargEd for failing to control their players for the 2nd game running cos they were denied a penalty against Oxford. Player’s acting like they’re spoilt brat manager.

We apparently set the bar with grealish aren't these lot about to pay 80 million for a guy who's got 30 league appearances for shaktar and 60dd appearances across his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.