Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt really have a gripe with arsenal and was looking forward to a title run in with them.
That was until i had a peek over at arse mania.
fuck me what an arrogant bunch they are, We are only half way and they are giving it the big one.
literally every post city are shit,no threat, haaland shite, fans, pep etc.
a rawk light if you like.
Just been thru the whole match thread and there was literally 2 posts about the game.
im all for being confident and all that and they are a very good team but fuck me you would think
they been in a title race for years.
I know its a cliche but they really are a bitter fanbase

I didnt really have a gripe with arsenal and was looking forward to a title run in with them.
That was until i had a peek over at arse mania.
fuck me what an arrogant bunch they are, We are only half way and they are giving it the big one.
literally every post city are shit,no threat, haaland shite, fans, pep etc.
a rawk light if you like.
Just been thru the whole match thread and there was literally 2 posts about the game.
im all for being confident and all that and they are a very good team but fuck me you would think
they been in a title race for years.
I know its a cliche but they really are a bitter fanbase
Fuck em. If City are in the right mind and on the hunt that 8 point led will soon diminish. Another set of entitled red cunts to go along with the other two. Lucky they have found us in a mixed mood being the 3rd year in a row.

YouTube jokers and letter writing fookers!

He's a striker isnt he? He'll play up top but can also fill in wide for Saka and MArtinelli
Winger, but more the playmaker type rather than an out-and-out winger. Kinda like Grealish on the wings I guess?

He is different to Martinelli/Saka, can cover for them, but also bring something different to the wings.

I watched Brighton quite abit past couple of years and always rated Trossard. Not in a 'City should sign him' way, but think he has always been good for Brighton and this season he found an extra spark, being much more influential and assertive.

I'm no lover of Arsenal after the antics and behaviour of their hierarchy over the last few years towards us which has been well documented .
Most of their fans I've encountered are entitled gobby twats who have suddenly emerged from their slumber (not including a couple of long term Arsenal fans who've posted on here for a while and are decent).
We're still in with a shout but if we do fall short I would rather Arsenal than the rag scum win it every time.
Even if we can go on a decent run we're relying on them dropping points so a draw on Sunday would help.
I don't think the Rags are good enough to challenge but I don’t want them to beat Arsenal as it would give them belief and it would put the wankers who have suddenly re emerged from out of the woodwork back in their box if they don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.