Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co
Yeah, there’s MANY on here who have supported through thick and thin for decades and like me spent their whole lives outnumbered throughout school years and adult life being goaded and taunted by that lot
You telling us we’re not City fans based on this opinion of wanting them to lose probably won’t sit will with many so I think I’ll speak for a fair few when I say fuck off

C
Yeah, there’s MANY on here who have supported through thick and thin for decades and like me spent their whole lives outnumbered throughout school years and adult life being goaded and taunted by that lot
You telling us we’re not City fans based on this opinion of wanting them to lose probably won’t sit will with many so I think I’ll speak for a fair few when I say fuck off
Couldn't have put it better myself mate

I was there in the 90s under Ball. I've seen the same shit you have. I started secondary school in 98. We were in division 2 and United were winning the champions league. I was given as much shit as everyone else.

I want city to win every trophy possible and if that means hoping United beat arsenal tomorrow then so be it

I was there in the 90s under Ball. I've seen the same shit you have. I started secondary school in 98. We were in division 2 and United were winning the champions league. I was given as much shit as everyone else.

I want city to win every trophy possible and if that means hoping United beat arsenal tomorrow then so be it

That’s fine and that’s your opinion and choice, I just wouldn’t go around telling long serving and suffering fans they’re not City fans if they don’t share that opinion

Anyone who doesn't want United to win this weekend is an A.b.u, not a city fan. We want to win the league. To do that, we need arsenal to drop points. Our best chance starts tomorrow.
Load of bollocks , we can chase these down easy without selling our souls to the devil. Support the scum and put your zebra pants on if you feel the need, personally I would rather eat my own flesh.

Rubbish. A win for Utd puts them right in it. A draw is best and we beat Arsenal home and away.
A united win for me to put some doubt in the arsenal players heads, also I highly doubt we will beat Arsenal home and away.

It’s a shame that we couldn’t guarantee Zinchenko things. Mentality is unbelievable. Seeing him kissing the Arse badge hurts a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.