Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who doesn't want United to win this weekend is an A.b.u, not a city fan. We want to win the league. To do that, we need arsenal to drop points. Our best chance starts tomorrow.
Rubbish. A win for Utd puts them right in it. A draw is best and we beat Arsenal home and away.

Haha sod off.

We don’t need those rats doing us any favours.

I hope Arsenal smash them to bits.

Favours from other teams is exactly what we need. Not sure whether you're any good at maths but if we win every game between now and the end of the season, we still can't win the league unless arsenal drop points. Saying you hope arsenal smash them just proves my point. You're an Abu, not a city fan.

Favours from other teams is exactly what we need. Not sure whether you're any good at maths but if we win every game between now and the end of the season, we still can't win the league unless arsenal drop points. Saying you hope arsenal smash them just proves my point. You're an Abu, not a city fan.
Okay mate sure, you’ve rumbled me. Damn.

Anyone who doesn't want United to win this weekend is an A.b.u, not a city fan. We want to win the league. To do that, we need arsenal to drop points. Our best chance starts tomorrow.
A dislike button should be introduced especially for posts like this one

Yeah, there’s MANY on here who have supported through thick and thin for decades and like me spent their whole lives outnumbered throughout school years and adult life being goaded and taunted by that lot
You telling us we’re not City fans based on this opinion of wanting them to lose probably won’t sit will with many so I think I’ll speak for a fair few when I say fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.