Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dispute your assertion we‘re ‘full of ourselves’. Our young side if anything are showing a lot of humility. They’re full of energy and winning gives you confidence so they’re justified in being happy. As for media support? You must be joking.
Full of themselves = confident.

Media support is a no brainer tbh. They don't want City winning it. Neutrals want an arsenal win

And arsenal have quite a few supporters in the media. I can see why you say you don't, we all get emotional when it's our own team involved. But from the outside i think most would agree arsenal winning the PL sells more stories, just like Leicester .

if they get another 50 pts this second half then fair play to them and they deserve it, but I expect other teams to give them more respect now and play for the draw instead of going for the win. From our side we don't have a choice but to keep going and tally the points at the end. Nobody knows what is going to happen, just keep going.

In the previous 3 seasons, they finished 8th, 8th and, last season, 5th. I'm pretty sure even the most blinkered Arsenal fan wouldn't have forecast the way this season has gone for them. One defeat and two draws in 19 games.
Their points totals in each of those seasons has gone 56, 63, 69… and they’ve spent the most money in the country since Arteta went there.

Obviously, nobody saw them being potential Centurions or even title challengers this season, but they have clearly been on the up over Arteta’s time there and aren’t spending that money to finish 4th or 3rd long term.

There were people on here who logged in regularly to say that they didn't rate either of them. Which I used to find staggering.
Incidentally, Jesus isn't even playing for them, hasn't been for a while, and won't be for a while. They've replaced him seamlessly. No, it's the belief in the whole team that's carrying them, not one or even two players.
Not disagreeing entirely, but then where had that belief, desire, spirit come from. I believe “the city 3” have been a significant catalyst at the club, off and on the field.

Think they’ve won it already these guys. Laura woods on talksport talking about yesterdays result being momentous. I think they probably will win it but they need to play us twice yet….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.