Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loud mouthed investment banker from Surrey was a bit upset with me last night. He informed me that we were shit, (team and fans) and they were winning the league this year.
My reply 'Were shit ! Leicester have won the league more recently than you, fuck me, even Liverpool have' didn't go down well. I think it might have been the word 'even' that upset him.

The loud mouthed investment banker from Surrey was a bit upset with me last night. He informed me that we were shit, (team and fans) and they were winning the league this year.
My reply 'Were shit ! Leicester have won the league more recently than you, fuck me, even Liverpool have' didn't go down well. I think it might have been the word 'even' that upset him.

I think you’d trade being what you are to an investment banker from Surrey. No?

I think you’d trade being what you are to an investment banker from Surrey. No?
Jack, I met some good lads in the pub and on the tram before the match. The knob heads walking to the ground were, sadly, obnoxious. The WWYWYW Shit chant is a bit much when only a few years ago only 25,000 turned out for PL game against us. (Which I also told the knob after he'd sung it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.