Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
7,500 Arsenal fans travel up to Mcr in a giddy state, then claim they are not arsed about getting beat.

Bullshit! they were expecting their team to lay down a marker, and they fell someway short. You come at the King, you best not miss!!!

Don't get me wrong winning the FA Cup is special and because of that I did partly want to win last night. Arteta would of wanted to win but also wanted to rest some players. BUT really we don't have the squad to realistically do 3 competitions while firing on all cylindars in the league. And we both know the League is the biggest prize in English football. It will be 19 years since we last won it in the summer. It has to be the priority at all costs for Arsenal. If we don't win it we will at least have given it our best shot

Don't get me wrong winning the FA Cup is special and because of that I did partly want to win last night. Arteta would have wanted to win but also wanted to rest some players. BUT really we don't have the squad to realistically do 3 competitions while firing on all cylindars in the league. And we both know the League is the biggest prize in English football. It will be 19 years since we last won it in the summer. It has to be the priority at all costs for Arsenal. If we don't win it we will at least have given it our best shot
Bless

Don't get me wrong winning the FA Cup is special and because of that I did partly want to win last night. Arteta would of wanted to win but also wanted to rest some players. BUT really we don't have the squad to realistically do 3 competitions while firing on all cylindars in the league. And we both know the League is the biggest prize in English football. It will be 19 years since we last won it in the summer. It has to be the priority at all costs for Arsenal. If we don't win it we will at least have given it our best shot
Fair enough comment

7,500 gooners "partly wanting to win". Careful, with support like that you end up getting a rep for being the ultras of the English leagues!!

City are prioritising the league also, but what we have always done, under Pep, is prioritise the next game. It has worked quite well so far.

“Partly wanted to win”. Any fan who goes to a game and doesnt want to see their team win is a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.