Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning, and after reading the usual sports websites had this emotional Keegan moment to myself where I thought I'd fucking love it if we beat these fuckers. Absolutely love it.

In a normal season we'd catch them up and beat them to the trophy. As this is the PL new winners strategy season we won't.

Next season will be the one to watch. Will they keep it up or go back to challenging for Europa/3rd place CL spot
People always ask will Arsenal be able to keep this going.

we havent gotten pn half a season by sheer accident. We have great players who are improving and a manager who is motiviated.

Why would Saka, Martinelli, Saliba, Odegaard ect not be able to do it again next year as well?

we havent gotten pn half a season by sheer accident. We have great players who are improving and a manager who is motiviated.

Why would Saka, Martinelli, Saliba, Odegaard ect not be able to do it again next year as well?
Yawn

We'll find out on 15th Feb.

Looking forward to it!

Imagine if the team to break our 100 point record was bloody Arsenal…
1 defeat, 1 draw, 50 points and a game in hand is consistent form.

City will need to win every game now to be certain of winning it having lost3 and drawn 3 in the first 19 games.

We need to be perfect and Arse need a downturn.

Bring it orn !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.