Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have a small bet (£10) on us to win the league at the beginning of each season with no expectation so I can tell you we were 50/1 at the beginning of this season. I could cash in now for £270.
Cash out, that's a great offer cos we'll win the Premier League.

Jorginho is a strange one, from what I remember he's been terrible a few times against Arsenal. Not sure he can do it without back 5 insurance and someone like Kante doing his running, he'll need plenty of help from Zinchenko tucking in if he plays instead of Partey. Still if he can stand upright and kick a football probably more useful than Phillips.

Jorginho is a strange one, from what I remember he's been terrible a few times against Arsenal. Not sure he can do it without back 5 insurance and someone like Kante doing his running, he'll need plenty of help from Zinchenko tucking in if he plays instead of Partey. Still if he can stand upright and kick a football probably more useful than Phillips.
he ll be a good addition once he figure out his place within the team, Chelsea have bought crazy- the amount of players brought in seems not to mold as squads go. Chelsea have too many similar type attacking players and needed to offload.

Jorginho will be another smart buy for the gunners, TBF they have got the last 3 windows perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.