Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not missing a penalty all season now then.

Gotta give it to them, they've recognised that they've got to strengthen when they're on top. The main issue they had was whether they had the squad depth to take them all the way compared to us, and they've done a great job of strengthening.

Full Kit Wanker

Fnz_BjsXgAAsIDo

If you were having a Leicester season then you'd have been 5000-1 to win the league at the start.

Since the opening few games of last season, Arsenal have been progressing all the time (aside from that collapse in the last few games of last season but things like that can happen to any club) so anyone thinking this season is a flash in the pan for Arsenal is off their rocker IMO. Neville is a fucking idiot for thinking both City and United will finish above Arsenal this season. It's clear that you're building a squad designed to challenge at the top table for years to come and anyone who can't see that by now needs to wake up.

I honestly can't see Liverpool getting near you over the next few seasons - they're regressing at an alarming rate. Chelsea might be a different matter as they're signing players that ought to see them challenging at the top end of the table. United might be in the mix over the next few years too and it'll be interesting to see how much better Newcastle can get. Meanwhile, we'll need to freshen things up a bit in the summer too if we want to keep pace with Arsenal.

I always have a small bet (£10) on us to win the league at the beginning of each season with no expectation so I can tell you we were 50/1 at the beginning of this season. I could cash in now for £270.

The booing of all your recent managers and certain players has been fucking pathetic, Xhaka, Arteta and Wenger in particular. Also your booing of ex players. Not every fan, but as a fanbase you are a disloyal disgrace. By the way how many clubs forums do you have nearly 2k posts in? Weird

None. This is the only one I frequent. By and large posters on here behave like grown ups (though every forum has some idiots) compared to RedCafe (too many posters jumped on the glory bandwagon and have no understanding of football and so the level of debate is too often turgid) and RAWK is just pathetic.

Have to defend Jack a bit here. He's a decent poster and I remember him recounting a story a few years back where he was up for a City v Arsenal game and was drinking in the Hare And Hounds in Shudehill. IIRC He was very complimentary about the City fans who let him and his mates have their seats.

And nearly 2k posts isn't too weird. I've got over 2k posts on Rag Cafe!

Thanks and you’re absolutely right in remembering that. Good boozer, the Hare and Hounds and the City lads in there were good blokes. Is it usually a pub for City fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.