Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is actually seriously considering us for the title race right? We have one of the easiest starts to this season. I think we'll make top 4 as these were the games we'd drop points in last season.

Our team doesnt have the experience of being in a title fight and I dont expect them to keep up this intensity for the whole season. Only Liverpool and City are capable of that atm.

If we manage to beat the likes of you and Pool I'll actually start considering us as dark horses but even then I'll have to imagine we're in another universe.

No one is actually seriously considering us for the title race right? We have one of the easiest starts to this season. I think we'll make top 4 as these were the games we'd drop points in last season.

Our team doesnt have the experience of being in a title fight and I dont expect them to keep up this intensity for the whole season. Only Liverpool and City are capable of that atm.

If we manage to beat the likes of you and Pool I'll actually start considering us as dark horses but even then I'll have to imagine we're in another universe.

You never know it’s going to be a weird season with the World Cup in November

Jesus and zinchenko do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.