Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘d like to point out that Lee Mason was also on VAR when what what was subsequently decided to be a perfectly good goal was ruled out at Old Trafford. He’s taken more points off us this season than anyone else. Frankly, someone quite so useless or corrupt should be fired…pour encourager les autres…
Mason is a ****.

Very strange season as Arsenal usually get fucked by official more than us. Some about western supers in the past against you.

I‘d like to point out that Lee Mason was also on VAR when what what was subsequently decided to be a perfectly good goal was ruled out at Old Trafford. He’s taken more points off us this season than anyone else. Frankly, someone quite so useless or corrupt should be fired…pour encourager les autres…
Obviously this took place before it was known that fucking arsenal over could be to the advantage of City. Mason was at uni with a friend of mine and I clearly remember standing at the bar on The Pev with him, in 1991- I was ranting about united. When I’d finished, the Bolton twat stated ‘I know what you mean, I despise united. The only club I hate more than United is City’. It was pointed out to me at the time that he was just trying to rile me- he was a smug, self righteous wind up merchant with, according to his ex, Lisa Cartwright, a tiny cock.

Obviously this took place before it was known that fucking arsenal over could be to the advantage of City. Mason was at uni with a friend of mine and I clearly remember standing at the bar on The Pev with him, in 1991- I was ranting about united. When I’d finished, the Bolton twat stated ‘I know what you mean, I despise united. The only club I hate more than United is City’. It was pointed out to me at the time that he was just trying to rile me- he was a smug, self righteous wind up merchant with, according to his ex, Lisa Cartwright, a tiny cock.

Peveril of the Peak? Legendary…

Legendary rag pub. Full of the Dublin rags night before any game.
Landlady used to shut it on Saturdays if we were at home ... bitter old witch.
Threatened to bar me once because I said it was good to see a picture of a City player on the wall ... Matt Busby. :-)

The lack of awareness of these arrogant, entitled lightweights is sooooooofunny.

Sponsored by millions of DUBAI EMIRATES dollars and haven’t won a PL title for TWENTY YEARS.

Shhhhhh & know your place ARSE !!
Dubai was bailed out by Abu Dhabi to the tune of over £30b during the Finances crisis, hence the Burj Khalifa tower was named after Sheikh Mansours brother. You'd think Arsenal would be a bit more respectful.

Oh god what a bad time to play you lot. We're in a slump and you guys are hitting top form.
I think you’ve had a brilliant first half of the season but you were never going to replicate that over the second half. You might well win on Wednesday but, if you do, don’t celebrate like you’ve won the title because you’re going to struggle a bit against most of the rest of the league.
Not because youre ‘in a slump’ but because you’re now going to get a lot of teams playing against you like they play against us. You won’t get freedom to knock it about as you like with teams standing off you, leaving lots of spaces. Low block, large numbers in defence, big focus on staying in the game; starting with time wasting from minute one, persistent niggling fouls, being broken on when you over commit as well as often only looking for opportunities from set pieces. That is your second half and it’s a bit different!
Welcome to the game, it should be a fun 3 months……

Last edited:
any elaboration of the type of abuse online? Or are those responsible being persued by the club....swept under the carpet?? instead of a campaign online against VAR and officials.... which better not run into our game mid week.

any elaboration of the type of abuse online? Or are those responsible being persued by the club....swept under the carpet?? instead of a campaign online against VAR and officials.... which better not run into our game mid week.
Have they got a problem with racists at Arsenal?

Adebayor’s racist abuse, Alan Davies’ racist rant, Ivan Toney now…

As legendary as any pub run by a family of alcoholics should be! I stopped going in because they couldn’t keep a pint of bitter properly to save their lives… that and the photograph of cantona on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.