Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘d like to point out that Lee Mason was also on VAR when what what was subsequently decided to be a perfectly good goal was ruled out at Old Trafford. He’s taken more points off us this season than anyone else. Frankly, someone quite so useless or corrupt should be fired…pour encourager les autres…
Not to sound condescending Jack, but what you are talking about is what our club has experienced over the last decade, sometimes resulting in us losing the league. In peps first few seasons we were hit. Your manager either gets more driven and inspires the team to maintain those levels and improve.

As for the officials, call them out in forums and highlight with vid evidence- especially before games where the dodgy officals return. Bring it to the medias attention.

I‘d like to point out that Lee Mason was also on VAR when what what was subsequently decided to be a perfectly good goal was ruled out at Old Trafford. He’s taken more points off us this season than anyone else. Frankly, someone quite so useless or corrupt should be fired…pour encourager les autres…
Granted. Him and Swarbrick have certainly cost you, ourselves and other teams points.

However, the idea that Mason is at fault for the racism Toney has received is pish, and any decent human being knows it.

It is a shame that scumbag fans insult players in racist posts, best throw the book at the lot of them. The club should step in and do something also. This is not wanted in the game or anywhere else.
And coming from a fan of a team who’ve had so many great black players, that’s some impressive cognitive dissonance. Henry? Campbell? Wright? Aubameyang? Saka? Vieira? I could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.