Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As legendary as any pub run by a family of alcoholics should be! I stopped going in because they couldn’t keep a pint of bitter properly to save their lives… that and the photograph of cantona on the wall.

I always preferred the Briton’s Protection as a boozer

Legendary rag pub. Full of the Dublin rags night before any game.
Landlady used to shut it on Saturdays if we were at home ... bitter old witch.
Threatened to bar me once because I said it was good to see a picture of a City player on the wall ... Matt Busby. :-)
Right skitz was Nancy...nice as pie on occasions, absolute twat most of the time... certainly not capable of doing any public facing job proficiently owing to being such a miserable cow. She's probably still there, I know her son Maurice is. Paul and Tom both drank themselves to death.

Granted. Him and Swarbrick have certainly cost you, ourselves and other teams points.

However, the idea that Mason is at fault for the racism Toney has received is pish, and any decent human being knows it.
I remember when Var was being introduced, Swarbrick actually said "we won't be looking at incidents in slow motion, everything will be reviewed in real time", didn't last long did it? Very reserved fella, he used to work at BAE in Salmesbury, where we delivered to, met him a few times, always wore black jeans and black polo shirts, Ref colours, was an ok bloke though.

Whinging fucker doesn’t stop, does he?

He wants two points back? Well, only if he gives the two points back they got against United earlier in the season. Fair?
Thought they got beat earlier in the season or am I just thick?

He is never going to get two points back as the way the game was going Brentford could easily have scored in the remaining 10 mins, he is ramping up the pressure on officials for Wednesday. Funny how our worse decision in the derby didn’t get anything like the same media sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.