Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Arsenal gifted us 3 goals says the mardarse twat that is total wanker on the touchline - Arteta. Kev shoved him tonite, can’t wait till an opposition player punches the twat, why doesn’t the 4th official get involved when he walks onto the pitch ffs.

Apparently Arsenal gifted us 3 goals says the mardarse twat that is total wanker on the touchline - Arteta. Kev shoved him tonite, can’t wait till an opposition player punches the twat, why doesn’t the 4th official get involved when he walks onto the pitch ffs.
Something needs to happen about their orchestrated timeouts during games. The entire XI plus Arteta should be booked simultaneously for it because every one of them is part of it.

They name a player as a doubt pre-game, then he goes down after 15 or 20 minutes, rolling around, taking off his boot, then the whole team runs over to the sideline and has a timeout after Arteta has weighed up what the opposition are doing to adapt his tactics.

And Ederson gets booked for time-wasting? Fuck off!

Arteta is a right twat. Can’t stand him.

C09C485E-C1BC-4C97-8837-58CC19D71D3E.jpeg

He fucking shrank at that moment^. Kev made him look a four foot tall little boy getting told off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something needs to happen about their orchestrated timeouts during games. The entire XI plus Arteta should be booked simultaneously for it because every one of them is part of it.

They name a player as a doubt pre-game, then he goes down after 15 or 20 minutes, rolling around, taking off his boot, then the whole team runs over to the sideline and has a timeout after Arteta has weighed up what the opposition are doing to adapt his tactics.

And Ederson gets hooked for time-wasting? Fuck off!

Arteta is a right twat. Can’t stand him.

View attachment 69351

He fucking shrunk at that moment^. Kev made him look a four foot tall little boy getting told off.

That's not a good look for Arteta.

Fuck me, I’m lost for words, Arsenal have grown ‘organically’ throughout their history pmsl, deluded slap head.
I know yeah. Just like United and Liverpool, their fanbase don’t know their own history.

It’s never been proven (who would have admitted it?) but they allegedly bribed their place into the First Division after finishing fifth in the Second Division, which is quite likely as well since they were found guilty of bribing and dodgy payments for players that saw their owner banned from football for life, just a few years later. Only thing is they won their first five league titles during this dodgy period of their history.

Before then, they’d never won a trophy, never got to a Cup final, never got near challenging for the league (I think 9th was their best ever position before that era of dominance).

That's not a good look for Arteta.
Can see where he didn’t have the balls to tell Pep and Txiki about wanting to join Arsenal so he Met with Arsenal’s board members in secret in the middle of the night at his house after telling Pep that he wasn’t leaving.

Bet his arse fell out the next day when it came out in the papers after there were paparazzi outside his house at 2am taking pictures of the Arsenal men arriving.

It really surprised me at the time (Pep and Txiki were apparently fuming with him after he’d told them he wasn’t leaving) but seeing what he’s like on the touch line and in post-match interviews now, I’m no longer surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know yeah. Just like United and Liverpool, their fanbase don’t know their own history.

It’s never been proven (who would have admitted it?) but they allegedly bribed their place into the First Division after finishing fifth in the Second Division, which is quite likely as well since they were found guilty of bribing and dodgy payments for players that saw their owner banned from football for life, just a few years later. Only thing is they won their first five league titles during this dodgy period of their history.

Before then, they’d never won a trophy, never got to a Cup final, never got near challenging for the league (I think 9th was their best ever position before that era of dominance).
Yes and in my lifetime, there’s the money Danny Fiszman pumped in, I’ll leave this quote from their very own Tony Adams :-

Those calling for more spending on the current team will be interested to learn how highly Adams rated Fiszman's contribution. "I think that a significant factor, 90 per cent, in why we achieved so much is that Danny Fiszman invested £50m in the club and we were able to go to the next level," he said. "I got my first decent contract at the club, so did David Seaman, we were able to bring in Dennis Bergkamp – and that was before Arsène arrived – David Platt, Patrick Vieira, Nicolas Anelka, and were able to pay them – top players from around the world.

‘Organic’ my rusty fuckin bullet hole !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.