Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Arsenal gifted us 3 goals says the mardarse twat that is total wanker on the touchline - Arteta. Kev shoved him tonite, can’t wait till an opposition player punches the twat, why doesn’t the 4th official get involved when he walks onto the pitch ffs.
Didn't know much about him as he kept a fairly low profile at City.

But now it is obvious that he was just a sleeper picking Pep's brains and learning as much as he could about how to produce a successful side before slithering off to his beloved Arsenal behind the Clubs back.

Never celebrated when City scored against Arsenal says it all about the utter Bellend.

Did you see the guy welling up after the equaliser? Hilarious. If your crying in Feb imagine in may lol
Btw the antics last night just seemed like small club mentality .......... players rallying the crowd the managers actions, the mass hysteria at City not getting a penalty ................ I said ages ago that thy are always one loss away from a big collapse and it’s starting to happen the signs where there during there draw against Newcastle ............ I actually think now they will drop down to 3rd or 4th come the end of the season

Everytime we come up against Arsenal, it's always strange to me how there were no real exchanges between them during the handshakes, like two friends would. Just a handshake and split, nothing more. I've seen Pep exchange more words with Roy Hodgson.

Me thinks their relationship got more professional since they parted.
Pep has longer chats with opposition players, he had a complete love in with Maddison after the Leicester away game ended.

Everytime we come up against Arsenal, it's always strange to me how there were no real exchanges between them during the handshakes, like two friends would. Just a handshake and split, nothing more. I've seen Pep exchange more words with Roy Hodgson.

Me thinks their relationship got more professional since they parted.

I think Pep probably just feels its getting embarrassing by this point.

There's only so many times you can hand your mate his arse before commiserations start look/sound patronising.

As an added bonus, the 100 pts cannot now be achieved by Arsenal. View attachment 69320
As much chance of them getting 100 points from any starting point this season as Pep giving me a bell to cover LB.

I've said before, they have one plan/style of play. Well every team has played them now and worked out how to stop them they're just a parody of that dipper joke about the Welsh town.

The scenes from Arteta, their players and fans after VAR overturned the Gabriel/Haaland penalty decision were laughable.

I think they’ll crumble if we can go on a bit of a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.