Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know yeah. Just like United and Liverpool, their fanbase don’t know their own history.

It’s never been proven (who would have admitted it?) but they allegedly bribed their place into the First Division after finishing fifth in the Second Division, which is quite likely as well since they were found guilty of bribing and dodgy payments for players that saw their owner banned from football for life, just a few years later. Only thing is they won their first five league titles during this dodgy period of their history.

Before then, they’d never won a trophy, never got to a Cup final, never got near challenging for the league (I think 9th was their best ever position before that era of dominance).
Herbert Chapman led them to a lot of glory the same fella who went running when the authorities came sniffing around Leeds City which led to them being dissolved.............. amazes me that these so called football experts ain’t got a club about there own clubs history

Btw the antics last night just seemed like small club mentality .......... players rallying the crowd the managers actions, the mass hysteria at City not getting a penalty ................ I said ages ago that thy are always one loss away from a big collapse and it’s starting to happen the signs where there during there draw against Newcastle ............ I actually think now they will drop down to 3rd or 4th come the end of the season

Can see where he didn’t have the balls to tell Pep and Txiki about wanting to join Arsenal so he Met with Arsenal’s board members in secret in the middle of the night at his house after telling Pep that he wasn’t leaving.

Bet his arse fell out the next day when it came out in the papers after there were paparazzi outside his house at 2am taking pictures of the Arsenal men arriving.

It really surprised me at the time (Pep and Txiki were apparently fuming with him after he’d told them he wasn’t leaving) but seeing what he’s like on the touch line and in post-match interviews now, I’m no longer surprised.
Everytime we come up against Arsenal, it's always strange to me how there were no real exchanges between them during the handshakes, like two friends would. Just a handshake and split, nothing more. I've seen Pep exchange more words with Roy Hodgson.

Me thinks their relationship got more professional since they parted.

Apparently Arsenal gifted us 3 goals says the mardarse twat that is total wanker on the touchline - Arteta. Kev shoved him tonite, can’t wait till an opposition player punches the twat, why doesn’t the 4th official get involved when he walks onto the pitch ffs.
Absolute unnecessary from Arteta. Twat behaviour. Could've shown abit more respect for a team he was once a part of. If City/Pep didn't give him a role as assistant manager, he probably wouldn't even have landed the Arsenal job.

Btw the antics last night just seemed like small club mentality .......... players rallying the crowd the managers actions, the mass hysteria at City not getting a penalty ................ I said ages ago that thy are always one loss away from a big collapse and it’s starting to happen the signs where there during there draw against Newcastle ............ I actually think now they will drop down to 3rd or 4th come the end of the season
That did make me chuckle ha!

The gooners crowd were well up for it at the start but by the end made our early leaves look late leavers !.

They threw bottles at KDB I can think of at least 3 games were the gooners have thrown things at our players. Nothing is ever done about it.

Arteta is becoming more of a twat by the day saying arsenal gift us the goals. First goal maybe but that's not takeaway the great finish. Why kick the ball away.

Arteta and the players look to be on the edge almost out of control of their emotions, like the fans. I was surprised both teams finished with 11.

The gooners crowd were well up for it at the start but by the end made our early leaves look late leavers !.

They threw bottles at KDB I can think of at least 3 games were the gooners have thrown things at our players. Nothing is ever done about it.

Arteta is becoming more of a twat by the day saying arsenal gift us the goals. First goal maybe but that's not takeaway the great finish. Why kick the ball away.

Arteta and the players look to be on the edge almost out of control of their emotions, like the fans. I was surprised both teams finished with 11.

The mistakes were due to pressure from us, if we’d have sat off them the mistakes wouldn’t have happened.

Halfway through the first half, when we were picking up cards quickly, I thought we were nailed on for a red card before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.