Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When wingers are running up the wing near him he approaches the touch line towards the space they’re running into to put them off n’all.

And he dies his hair.
lego headed c*nt and he was one of ours. Now though he just comes across like a spoiled brat, as the Burnley fan said, he needs knocking over the railings

You do realise I wasn’t saying we were gifted 3 goals I was repeating what that dickhead Arteta said, anyway I agree Kevs lob was sublime, world class finish no way gifted.
You're reading too much into my comment, I was mocking Arteta's suggestion of gifting Kev the goal, not you.

It doesn’t matter about last night this collapse was always on the cards they simply ain’t the club they where 20 years ago ...........you know if the likes of City lose one game then they will get over it like champions this lot simply don’t ........ you simply know what’s coming with them like there neighbours they get all giddy when they beat one of the big guns but you can put money on what’s coming when they face a team they should beat ..........this for Arsenal hasn’t come after the FA cup loss it’s been coming for a while i would say the Newcastle game showed what was bound to happen .......... folk going on about there game in hand against Everton I actually believe come then that will be a game to try and get into the top 3 ........... they simply ain’t got it in them and it’s only a matter of time before there shallow fanbase turns on them

2013/14 How it started…

1. Arsenal P24 W17 D4 L3 GF47 GA21 Pts 55
2. Man City P24 W17 D2 L5 GF68 GA27 Pts 53
3. Chelsea P24 W16 D5 L3 GF44 GA20 Pts 53
4. Liverpool P24 W14 D5 D5 GF58 GA29 Pts 47

How it ended…

1. Man City P38 W27 D5 L6 GF102 GA37 Pts 86
2. Liverpool P38 W26 D6 L6 GF101 GA50 Pts 84
3. Chelsea P38 W25 D7 L6 GF71 GA27 Pts 82
4. Arsenal P38 W24 D7 L7 GF68 GA41 Pts 79

You just gotta love, some good, ol' fashion, deja vu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.